Happy Birthday CarrieLamont

Lena, MS(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday To you!!!!
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Carrie !!!!!!
Happy Birthday God Bless you!!!!
Happy Birthday To You!!!!!!

You are so lucky you could not actually hear me singing it to you because I really cannot carry a tune.But I know you are always thinking of others and starting a link for them on their Birthday. So I was late in the day getting around to it but had to go shopping with hubs at homedepot. He was not fun to shop with because he is cheap and did not have time for flowers.. I hope you are having a great day and that your family is with you today. That makes my day so special when my girls can both be with me. You are always keeping us cheered up and in good spirits so I wanted to be sure and wish you a happy day. I would send you a bunch of flowers but can't afford to. Hubs has the money locked up and want budge with it.LOL. So this will have to do...........................................................................................................
**********************************************************************************************************

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Oh, I am SORRY I didn't see this earlier, Steph/scraps, but thank you so very much! I am happy that you think of me that way -- I sure don't always feel that way. I guess cheering up other people makes me feel less whiny myself; we've all had that happen, right?

Lena, MS(Zone 7b)

Hey Carrie, I guess I started the link too late in the day and I did not know how to make a link to the other forum. But I want you to know that you are always cheering us on or saying have a nice day and it does help me alot. I know you know what it is like to want so badly to do something that you are not able to do anymore. I miss being able to clean my house from end to end in 2 hours. When I worked all the time, saturday was my cleaning day and I could start on one end and spring clean this house from top to bottom. That is dusting ceiling, furniture, sweeping, mopping, changing linens and all while laundry was hopping in washer and dryer. Then after cleaning I ironed all my work clothes, daughters school clothes, hubs good clothes. He said I did not have to iron his work clothes. My mom ironed everything and my brothers still iron their work jeans. However, Now I no longer iron unless emergency like a funeral and it has to be done. I have no idea how I ever did it all. I was getting up every morning 7 days a week at 3 a.m. and riding an exercise bike 10 miles trying to keep under 200 pounds and working as a teachers aide to handicapped children and driving a mini bus to and from school on a two hour bus route. Now I know I have a thyroid problem which causes the weight problem and I have fibromyalgia which caused the muscle soreness that I thought came from over exercising. I am fat and struggling to do what little I can but I am happy for the most part. Oh man did I just write a book or what? Sorry I just do not know how I ever did it all other than the fact I was younger.Lol. Now I can not keep the laundry caught up. Love and prayers, scraps

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Oh, Steph, even when I could keep my house clean that sure isn't how I spent my time. I was young and silly (as opposed to middle-aged and silly).

Lena, MS(Zone 7b)

I need to change my ways alot at new house and become more of a minimalist. (spelling probably wrong) I am now a pack rat but when I move I am cleaning the nest. I am having a throwing away fit. My aunt was a very neat housekeeper and her answer was throw it all away. So I need to learn that. I am beat and need some sleep. Goodnight from way down south. scraps

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Carrie,

I'm always a day late and a dollar short! LOL! Hope you had a good one :)

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

I had a lovely birthday with my family, thank you. It was also a gorgeous day.

Winston Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

Carrie, I thought I had cought your birthdday, but maybe not...so here is another, even if it is belated, the {{{hug}}} and love is still there!!
Sheri ^_^

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Sheri, I'm pretty sure you said Happy Birthday on one of our other threads, but I accept a second birthday wish, and the hug, and the love. Sending all of the above right back to you! ^_^

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.