Donut Seeds

Mackinaw, IL(Zone 5a)

My mother-in-law just gave me a little baggy of Cheerios, with this stapled to it. She knows I'm a gardener and seed collector.

Donut Seeds: A Must in Every Garden

Where to Plant: Any sunny location, preferably close to a coffee shop

When to Plant: Anytime is good, but iced donuts grow better in winter.

Care: Plant in rows 5 feet apart at least 10 feet deep. For the best results when planting use 2 people, one to do the actual digging, the other to clean the dirt from his teeth. If you prefer glazed donuts sprinkle 1 tsp sugar on each donut blossom. Many people use manure on their donuts, but whipping cream has a better flavor.

Special Notice: It is feared that individuals associated with INTERNATIONAL DONUT INSTITUTE (IDOT) may have mixed common breakfast cereal into our seed stock. For protection please compare your donut seeds with the illustration below.

COMMON DONUT SEED: 0
COMMON BREAKFAST CEREAL: 0

Note the big difference!

Guarantee: If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied dig up the seeds and return this package unopened to the AMERICAN DONUT SEED SOCIETY, for a refund!

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!