Selling My Greenhouse

Mountain Home, AR

Not happy to say, I have a Rion Prestige 8' x 16' that we just put up and used for the first time this spring and now we are leaving Mt. Home, Ar. to move back east. My DH does not want to take it apart so it is for sale. It's a double door, clear sides, has shade cloth, shelving, gutters, a couple lights, auto vents. If anyone is nearby and needs a GH call 870 481 6879.Any ?? just e mail or call me.

(Sheryl) Gainesboro, TN(Zone 6b)

Oh man, what a heartbreaker. Good luck with it and your move.

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Best place to sell it is craigs list in your area

St. Louis County, MO(Zone 5a)

Oh boy, if I had the room I'd be right down, so sorry you have to move.

Gainesville, FL

Similar thing happened to me 7 years ago, but, you have to disassemble it to safely move it anyway (at least you did mine, I had a Juliana Premium Plus with twinwall poly glazing). It might have damaged the whole house to try to move it intact. You might as well talk the hub into the disassembly (which I must say goes a LOT FASTER than the initial ASSEMBLY) and take it along.

I'd leave my furniture behind before I'd leave my greenhouse, chuckle.

Lake, MI

My Rion is still in the box.

I have to agree that Craigs list will do you wonders unless you can have your hubby take it with you.

If I move I plan on taking mine with me.

Hope it all worked out ok for you

Amos

Fayette, MO(Zone 6a)

any luck?

i've been wondering, too. I have the 8x8 and would love the bigger one. I'd move furniture into it for the winter and live there.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.