Some of my beauties

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

I've been really lazy about getting pics off my camera ever since I bought the memory card that can hold 4000 pictures! LOL So some of these are from as long ago as November of last year, and some as recent as the last couple days.

Afternoon Delight

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Amber Suzanne

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Anna Nicole

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Antique Treasure

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Blue Ballerina

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Blue Flags

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Born To Be Wild

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Cherry Ice

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

City Slicker

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Da Vinci

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

David Boulin

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Dreamscape

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Fiery Furnace

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Kiss of Death? Robert--does this look right to you? I have all my hibbies piled close together so sometimes I follow the stem down to the wrong pot and read the wrong tag but I don't think that happened here...but the bloom doesn't look like the pics I've seen of it. But I know hibbies can be variable and mine frequently look different because of our climate.

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Lady Cilento

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Medicine Man

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Mountain Air

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Nightmare

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Persian Rug

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Silver Memories

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Hammond, LA

WOW! Didn't want the photos to end. Each photo is more breathtaking than the previous! I have some serious shopping to do now but can't decide which bloom I love more. You must be the envy of your neighborhood.

Juliana

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Temptress

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Thanks Juliana!

Here's Tsunami

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Veronika Todd

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Yoda

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Devil's Eye

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Galaxy Star

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Stuffed Jalapeno

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Time For Magic

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Portland, TX(Zone 9a)

I was just telling Jon how slow the hibbie forum has been with few pictures. I am so glad you took the time to post several. Gotta have my hibbie fix!!!! You have some beauties ecrane.

I did wake up to this foursome today. I've recently posted a picture of this hibbie called Twilight Mist, but I just thought this picture with four of em was so pretty. I've only had this one about a week and I'm loving it already.

Patty

Thumbnail by phughes
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Very pretty! I love when they do multiple blooms--most of mine are still small so they tend to give me just one at a time.

Emerald Hills, CA(Zone 9b)

Beautiful Liz, since this is just "some of your beauties", how many plants do you have in your collection? I'm trying to justify adding more to mine :-) "But dear, everyone has 50 different hibiscus..." :-)

Herceg Novi, Montenegro

Wery nice!
This is my first bloom this spring.
Tahitian French Toast

This message was edited May 23, 2009 8:41 PM

Thumbnail by okijaner
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

I've probably got 40 or so...I'd have to go count to know for sure though, I don't really keep track of these things!

Citra, FL

Beautiful, beautiful photos...thank you for taking the time to post them, each was prettier than the next. And you totally destroyed my wish list, Im now on page 2!

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

I know my wish list gets bigger every time someone posts their pics...figured it was time to get even! LOL

Emerald Hills, CA(Zone 9b)

Here is Mon Ami. First bud to bloom and it has 5 more waiting in the wings. The petals have a gold cast to them, as if sprinkled with fairy dust. This one was fun to watch change from day to day. It went from looking like a two dimensional flower to a three dimensional one as it aged.

My wish list is also expanding with every photo I see :-).

Thumbnail by guamsorbit
Herceg Novi, Montenegro

oh,list of 40,mine is on 20 for now ;-) I hope my coletion will grow like yours!

Ft Lauderdale, FL(Zone 10a)

Very nice photos. We're all happy you took the time to take them and share them with us. It's been a little too quiet on the forum lately so it is much much appreciated.

Jon

Nederland, TX(Zone 9a)

Very pretty Liz.

I see the colors of KOD. Is this a type of bloom typical? It may have sported off. keep me updated on it.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.