Healthy Living Lifestyle Support thread May 23 - 30

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

I'm going to give this a try again. I found a program called phishing that has made it's way onto the computer & Kyle thought it might be part of the problem. I see the little emblem is still there tonight but it doesn't seem to be active. I tried checking cookie acceptance & the main DG site seems to be allowed but a bunch of other stuff under that regarding DG has nothing beside it so I don't know if it is accepting from all of DG, just part(is that possible?)or what.

We have been so busy around here. I don't know what a day at home is anymore. I'm either at work, in town at least part of the day or in Columbia. I'm really hoping that nothing will happen on Monday that will take me away from home. The store will be closed that day.

I'm so sorry to hear 'Kota is having health problems. My pastor & his wife have told of having a dog on one of the human type arthritis meds for nine years. I don't remember which med it was but I could ask about it if you wish.

Chuck, it's good to see you back. I understand what your wife is going thru. I was on 80 mg. Prednisone a day for a while after the lung biopsy in '95. My heart goes out to both of you. It is hard on the entire family.

I think I will see if this will post. If I can get the little green bars on the bottom of the screen to go to at least 4 bars it will usually post. But I have to exit DG & come back on to find out. GOD bless & keep each of you.

This thread has 42 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!