shadow wood iris

springfield area, MO(Zone 5b)

I ordered some iris on May 13 and still have not received a confirmation or a total or anything??
Maybe my email isn't working right? I think I sent them my phone number though....

Has anyone else ordered from them? If so, is it normal for an order confirmation to be so slow in coming? Just not sure what to do here, or maybe there is a problem in the family or something?

I guess I am just still waiting....

Raleigh, NC

nope, never heard of them.

Lakes of the Four Se, IN(Zone 5a)

I'm really surprised. Laurie is extremely reliable. I hope she is well, because I've not noticed her on the forum lately. She was always a regular. Has anybody heard from her?

Raleigh, NC

well, darn, is shadow wood Laurie? see, I learned something.

no, I haven't seen her on here in a long time, hardly at all this year.

OK well I thought I got the link to her site from DG and so she should be reputable.
I have been getting emails from Disney, ebay ect so I think my email is working?
I guess I will just wait some more.
maybe there is just a misunderstanding.

Patience is a virtue lol
I want my order microwaved and 'dinged' in 3 mins ha ha

I am really busy right now too. Sick boy for one thing, plus my garden

I'm concerned that there may be illness or other emergency in Laurie's family. A lack of response is not typical of her at all. She's always super-prompt.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Laurie is a friend of mine. She's a very reliable person. I know she had a lot of problems with sick animals over the winter. I have not heard from her in well over a month. I sent her an email about a month ago, and she never responded. That's not like Laurie, and I hope all is well with her. I know her pets are very special to her, and if one or more is very sick, that would take priority over anything.

Raleigh, NC

polly, you wouldn't have her phone # would you? sounds like someone should check up on her.

I belong to one of the groups here on line, not in the iris forum, that check up on each other if they go silent for too long. Then again, maybe if she had animal issues, she let her subscription slide? or like me, went offline for months when a computer virus crashed my system.

I only know Laurie from the forum here and as a customer of her iris garden. I know she would never intentionally neglect her friends or customers. Quite frankly, I'm worried about her.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Her phone number is listed on her website.

I sent her a dmail. I know she's on DG pretty much daily. I asked her to come over to the foum. If she wishes to, I'm sure she will. I just think she's been really busy with other things.

I have been in touch with Laurie. I'll let her speak for herself, but she is alive and well.

Echoes, I am relieved. Thank you!

Durham, ME(Zone 3a)

Thank goodness Echoes reached Laurie. She is a friend of mine as well and a HIPS member. She has given great service in the past as far as ordering her irises are concerned but her animals, horses and such would come first just like family issues.

Julianna

ok well good to know everything is well, I just wanted to check it out
thanks!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.