Australian Trading/plant swapping!

north coast nsw, Australia

Couldn't find a aussie plant swap on here so here's one.....what's everyone got heaps of that someone might want? I don't know anything about state quarentine rule though.
I got plenty of epidendrums orange colour, Bromiliads green with a pink centre, Lithops (living stones), some succulents, Carnivorous plants(sarracenia's and nepenthes), and i do have plenty of orchids but it's hard to part them from me. hehe!

Thumbnail by breeindy
Magnetic Island, Australia(Zone 11)

Hi Breeindy....the first thread at the top of the Aussie intro page called

Quoting:
Aussie trades for NSW, QLD, VIC, NT, ACT

is where all the trades are being placed at present.......

just started collecting carnivorous plants(I have 2 at present) and who doesn't love orchids ,have a few of those as well,don't know the names except the one that Wayne sent me, which is a Stanhopea tigrina....

Coffs Harbour, Australia

Stanhopeas are the upsidedown orchids yes? You lucky duck. Where is wayne and does he want to swap a bromeliad? he he. Hi Bree, welcome to DG

Magnetic Island, Australia(Zone 11)

Sue you're right , Stanhopeas are the upside down orchid from Wayne Carter....

Talking stanhopeas..anyone grow them well? I'm having a little debate on whether to line there baskets with paperbark or just sphagnum moss. Some say flowers won't push through paperbark some say they will?

Coffs Harbour, Australia

I've seen them flowering through paperbark, so the answer is yes.

Thanks for that! well i have one big one lined with paperbark and alot of smaller ones with sphagnum moss. Well see...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.