Happy Birthday Hemhostaholic!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Have a great day Thom!.... figures I don't have any photos of my hostas at the moment... but I figured something bright would do

:)

Thumbnail by onewish1
Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

Happy birthday Thom! Have a wonderful day! Eleanor

Thumbnail by grammyphoeb
Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Thom, I must have known your birthday was sneaking up while I was getting ready yesterday to plant a nice haul of hosta come this morning! I got a lovely pile when Wha and I met up on Weds at Mason's Hollow in NH and I succumbed to a nice cart of lovelies! I'll bet you already have them all! I was looking mostly for small to medium ones with red stems to go into the new Japanese Maple bed.

Blue Mouse Ears, Cat and Mouse, Deane's Dream, Designer Genes, Gilt By Association, Louisa, Rainbow's End, Raspberry Sorbet, Red October, Whiskey Sour

I hope you have a a wonderful day in your garden with many new hosta and DL's and no rabbits or deer. ever! Winnie sends her wishes too, while lounging in the last of the spring bulbs with some hosta just beginning. Patti

Thumbnail by bbrookrd
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday, Thom!! Have a great day. You can celebrate for four days!

Thumbnail by victorgardener
Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

Enjoy your day to the fullest, Thom!

Thumbnail by WNYwillieB
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Happy birthday, Thom!!! The hostas you sent last year are looking great!

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday, Thom! All the best people are born in May! (Kassia, AYC, Dahlianut, grampapa, other people on the Northeast Forum I can't remember, my brother, my mother, two of my aunts, several cousins, there is just a whole convention of people born in May.) But what a great month for a birthday, and you picked a beautiful day. Hope it's a fun one, too.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Have a wonderful day.

Thumbnail by flowAjen

A primrose for your B-day!

Thumbnail by
Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday from me and the cats!

Thumbnail by AYankeeCat
Abington, PA(Zone 6b)

I hope you have the greaqtest birthday yet!

Greg

Kershaw, SC(Zone 8b)

Thank you all so much!!!

That was a really nice hosta haul :-)

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Happy Birthday, Thom! Sorry I'm a day late! I hope you have been having a special birthday celebration that is still going on!
Louise

Thumbnail by DonnieBrook
Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

Happy b-day!!!!!!! hope its a wonderful day!
which hosta do you think is this one??? I saw this today and I NEEEEEED this one!!!!

Thumbnail by Kassia

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.