LOOKING FOR - Tropicana & Cleopatra

Fredericksburg, TX(Zone 8a)

Help!

Well anybody be able to share a Tropicana Canna? I have found one here at a local store, but it is $30 and I can not swing that. Let me know and I will work a trade or pay for shipping. I can wait till fall if need be - I just love the leave coloration!!! I am also looking for Cleopatra Canna. Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you,
Dana

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

I have three pots with tropicana cannas that I was planning to give to a friend. Apparently, he has enough of them now and doesn't want these. My beds are pretty much stuffed now, so you are welcome to have these if we can arrange a way to get them to you. I live on the far west side of Austin and could drive part of the way to meet you. The larger pot is crumbling so you can trash it, but I would like to keep the two smaller pots if possible. They are probably quite root-bound, but in good shape and, as you can see, the colors are gorgeous.

Sheral

Thumbnail by lily13
Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Also, right now, I have two cleopatras that are blooming beautifully, but I do not want to dig them up right now. I would be happy to share them with you in the fall after they have multiplied nicely. They are in VERY large pots with a couple of other cannas and caladiums. Let me know if you are interested.

Sheral

Thumbnail by lily13

I will d-mail you in a bit!! ; )

Dana

(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

lily13.. that is so sweet of you to offer to drive them 1/2 way to someone.. what a wonderful gesture. A true gardener! Who just wants good homes for her plants.

THANK YOU- THANK YOU-THANK YOU!!

Lily13

They are beautiful and so many!!! They are perfect and the coloring - WOW! You made me one happy person!!! Thank you so much for doing this!!

Dana ; )

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

LhasaLover, thank you. Yes, I dearly love most of my plants and if I do not have room for all of them, I want them to have a nice home with others that enjoy them.

Dana, so glad you are happy with them. May they bloom profusely, and multiply many times over for you. Enjoy!

Sheral

Navarre, FL(Zone 8b)

I want to say that I AGREE with LhasaLover!!
You go....Sheral....That's the spirit............

Winnsboro, TX

Gosh, we all need to be more like Lily13 and share out of the kindness of our hearts with our fellow gardeners.
I know how much I enjoy walking through my gardens and remembering who shared what with me. As a matter of fact I have the individuals name on a sign in most of the areas.

Happy Gardening, Marian

I guess mine may be cleopatra too. I never knew the name, but sure is pretty.

Thumbnail by mekos
Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

target is selling the tropicana for 9.98 :D

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.