Happy Birthday dahlianut!

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

All the best on your special day! Hope you were able to garden your head off in the sunshine this weekend.

Joanne

Thumbnail by Grow_Jo
Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Happy Birthday Les!

Thumbnail by fancyvan
Ottawa, ON(Zone 5a)

Wishing you a very happy birthday. Did they set the holiday today for you?

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

Happy Birthday, Les!!
Hope you had a lovely weekend gardening Sat & Sun, now get to relax your muscles today, enjoying your special day :-)

Thumbnail by Tallulah_B
Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Thanks all. It was a great day. 7 more dahlias arrived ^_^

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

Happy Belated from me!! Glad you had a great day!

Sally

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Thanks billyp.

Thunder Bay Ontario, ON(Zone 3a)

Happy BDAY Les ^_^

~M~

Edmonton, AB(Zone 3a)

Happy Belated Les
I hope you celebrate all month long, it's your right!
Ann

White Lake, ON(Zone 4b)

Here's another belated Birthday wish, Les. Hope your year is a great one!

Sandy

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Happy Birthday. Hope it was a great day.

Joanne

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Thanks all.

Belated Happy Birthday, Les

Thumbnail by echoes
Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Thanks echoes. Luvly iris! Please don't tell me that iris is blooming in your garden right now or I'll faint!

Grand Forks, BC(Zone 5b)

Happy Belated, Dahlinut! Glad to hear it was a good one. ^_^

Thumbnail by DonM47
Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

It was too luvly DonM!. Thanks.

Re the iris pic, Les. Don't faint. Not a one blooming in my garden yet. We are a few weeks behind this year.

Calgary, Canada

Happy belated birthday Les! I wish you a year filled with giant blooms on all your dahlias!

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Thanks everso Theresa. My first dahlia blooms of the 2009 and I'm all misty (sniff)

Thumbnail by dahlianut

Oh very pretty. Who is that? I've got some bud on the ones I started from seed, as well as the old ones from last year, but they are a ways from blooming.

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

btw - Echos - I guess we made up - sorta, by just being together again. Men....... they don't know how to say "sorry" so they pretend it didn't happen and don't know what we're talking about when we try........... siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

That is Suitzus Julie. Truly one of the my fav border dahlias. Tops out at 14" with waterlily pink blooms about 1". Prolific bloomer and very tuberlifik.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Tres gorgeous blooms!

Joanne

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

There is one with JN on it also in bloom ^_^ Also your Sunshine is in bud ^_^ Hope to see you tomorrow for a BIG dahlia pickup ^_^ Bring an EMPTY vehicle! Sorry all, just a tad overrun with dahlias at moment (big surprise LOL).

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

hahahaha just a "tad overrun" lol
Good for you!
It's a good thing I have 2 gardens I work on (my own & the church's), or I'd run out of room, myself. I went to JS's place last weekend, and I'm still planting the flowers & herbs I got from her lol
I found some lilies in a plastic bag in the back, and I need to take them to the church. And I have loads of glad seeds that I should plant, too.
The Daturas I grew at the office over the winter - one is really large and taking off, while the other is a little spindly and needs more TLC - I'll let you know how the "baby" does :-)

I went to Sunnyside yesterday, and got some chocolate mint - love it - it's so nice to make an infusion of tea with it! boy though - the ferns are expensive! Rather plant something other than ferns at that price!! (gawd, but I'm cheap!! lol)

-Susan-
-Susan-

Calgary, Canada

Les I was hoping to see you today at the birthday. I have a lathyrus for you from Rundlewood when we meet next!

Also happy birthday Joanne and Joanne.

I came home and planted my new babies.

Theresa

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

Wait a minute - BOTH Joannes had a birthday?
omg - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOANNE N & S!!!

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

O a lathyrus!!! Thanks everso Theresa. I have a gernaium 'Silver Shadows' with your name on it that you mentioned you wanted before and you must, must, must take some dahlias.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.