Sunday, September 16, 2001

(Zone 5A)

Good Morning Everyone...making good on my promise to post more faithfully.

Heading out to an art fair this morning hoping to be inspired by fresh sights, sounds and symbols. Then back home to catch up on chores that have gone undone all week. The 'new' office is looking better but I realize I have alot of organizing to do throughout the house.

The weather is cool here now and a little damp...need to harvest the herbs in my tiny herb garden and, at some point, clean up the flower beds that are sorely neglected. Amazing, isn't it, how flowers bloom despite a lack of tending? Roses are in their 3rd flush of bloom, the sweet autumn clematis are bursting with fragrance, the deep blue monkshood is budded out and promising an end of season burst of color...purple asters, black-eyed susans, pink sedum and turtleheads...beautiful when the setting sun outlines each bloom with gold.

I am grateful to see the beauty of nature this week and to visit with all of you.

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!