CLOSED: Have messenger to trade for???

Jacumba, CA(Zone 8b)

I have 4 packets of messenger to trade for iris or daylilies. Other offers will be considered but those are my preferences.

Karen

plumeria tempt you?

Jacumba, CA(Zone 8b)

No, thank you! I don't like to dig up plants to store for the winter.

Brandon, FL(Zone 9b)

what is messenger?? *S*

Belton, TX

I have iris and daylily to divide...however, I am also curious...what is messenger?

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

http://www.edenbio.com/garden/

Messenger is a wonderful plant booster. Go here to read about it!

(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

The company that makes Messenger is in Dissolution.. does that mean messenger is no more? I wonder.. it sure seems to work on some of my plants that NEVER grew before I used it.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Oh NO! So sorry to hear they are going out of business! Geesh, this economy is hitting everyone so hard!
LK

Jacumba, CA(Zone 8b)

Well that may just make my offer more desireable!!!
Karen

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

linens and things went under here but now they are back. So did circuit city. How can they do that.

I hope messenger survives.

Brandon, FL(Zone 9b)

LINENS AND THINGS are out of BIZ here in Florida...but are online only. I liked that store... but am very weary of buying anything online from a company that can't even make it in retail shops. Where's the warranty if they go under online?~!

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Very true. They did reopen some of their stores here in TX. We get the sales paper for them. It is sad.

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

I have oodles of unknown color Iris if you are interested dmail me.Thanks.............

Thumbnail by synda
Jacumba, CA(Zone 8b)

Sorry, I just completed the trade.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.