Please help me organize my Laundry Process

Nashville, TN(Zone 7a)

My laundry room is nothing more than a small walkway from the garage to my kitchen. The room is tiny. I have one cabinet for supplies, a utility sink & storage below it with a laundry basket. I have a hamper in the master BR & one in my 6 year old's room. I also have a 4 year old who's laundry ends up in the other hampers. I can never keep up with the laundry. I need to get this under control. Please HELP!!! I would love to hear people's hints for keeping their laundry operation running smoothly. Do you do a load every day? Do you spend one day doing laundry???

I don't have an area to iron, so the board is usually set up in the BR or family room.

I stayed up very late last night getting all of my laundry caught up. Now I am ready to go. This morning I filled a large spice shaker with Oxy Clean. I keep a spritz bottle of water there & spot treat with the Oxy. The master hamper is divided so things are pre-sorted. My daughters wear mostly pink, so their stuff is pretty easy. It seems as if every item I folded last night I found a stain after it had just been laundered.

IDEAS PLEASE!!!

This thread has 26 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!