CLOSED: Have 44 types of seeds for trade or SASBE

Aurora, IL

Updated my Trade list. Please take a look and let me know if your interested. Most are harvest from my gardens last year.

May 19 - European Columbine and Penny Black are gone.

May 22 - Blue Flax, Moss Rose, Prunella and Devil's Claw are gone.

SEE my post, added others

This message was edited May 19, 2009 10:19 AM

This message was edited May 22, 2009 12:07 PM

Thumbnail by tubbss5
Marietta, MS(Zone 7b)

I am interested in a few things you have. I didn't see anything on your want list that I have. Please take a look at my tradelist and let me know if there is anything there that interests you.

Thank you,

ants

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

You have D-mail
Margaret

( Kris) Smiths, AL(Zone 8a)

I sent you a d-mail yesterday. Sorry I forgot to put note here so you would know to look for it,,
thanks,,
Kris

Aurora, IL

Still have lots of seeds!!!

Please take a look...

Thumbnail by tubbss5
Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

You have dmail.

Fredericksburg, TX(Zone 8a)

I sent you a d-mail!! ; )

Aurora, IL

This is the White Poppy. I just realized there was no picture in Dave's plant files.

Thumbnail by tubbss5
Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Very pretty -I love any poppy.

Aurora, IL

Just added:

Lathyrus odoratus - Sweet Pea Vine
Ipomoea - Bloom Blue with white center
Ipomoea - Bloom Pink with white center
Verbascum olympicum - Greek Mullen

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Your garden must be so beautiful! Is that verbascum yellow? If its the one I'm thinking of, it's a beauty. I have a purple one with dainty purple flowers.

Fredericksburg, TX(Zone 8a)

Can you add these to my list of goodies?

Ipomoea - Bloom Blue with white center
Ipomoea - Bloom Pink with white center

I mailed the SASE today with extra stamps. Thank you!! Oh, is the White Poppy a perennial?

Thank you,
Dana

Aurora, IL

roserairie = Yes it is yellow and free seeding, meaning it does spread. I have several long, narrow gardens through out my yard, front and back. They are pretty when things get going. As far north as we are, the season is not long enough for me. :)
emeraldsgarden = sure and I don't know, I planted it last year and had flowers, but nothing there this year. Don't think so.

This is the only picture of the mature Mullen plant I can find in my pictures, could have sworn I took more...

Thumbnail by tubbss5
Edinburg, TX

Am interested in the Cardiospermum halicacabum - plants or seeds. I don't have anything in your want list but please look over my trade have list and see if anything interests you.

~ Cat

( Kris) Smiths, AL(Zone 8a)

Hey!! Got my seeds,, Now just need to get them started. You are soooo generous!! Have a great day!!
Kris

New Milford, CT

I sent you a D-Mail!

Aurora, IL

Texas You have D-Mail!

Elf Awesome! Enjoy...

Crabgrass Got it...

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

tubbss5, sent you a DM. Thanks!

Aurora, IL

Still have seeds, but closing this one down.

New Milford, CT

Just wanted to let you know the seeds arrived, complete with information AND a bonus package! You're the best!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.