Monkey Puzzle Tree seeds for trade

Turner, OR(Zone 8b)

Hi,
I have a bunch of monkey puzzle seeds that are plump and ready for a new home! I would love to trade for anything I dont have!
Thanks, Lisa

Roswell, NM(Zone 6a)

I've never heard of this tree, what does it look like. Susan

Pelzer, SC(Zone 7b)

Oh! Oh! Waving madly!! What are you looking for? Most of what I have are herbs and veggies, would any do? Oh, please say they will. I have many varieties of tomatoes and squash, the herbs are medicinal as well as culinary. Lots of "greens" and a few flowers. Have seed pods from Royal Poinciana, but think they are tropical (they're from FL). If you have anything in particular you fancy, let me know;)

I'll go see if you have a trade list...

Margo

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

I just got rid of almost all my seeds a few weeks ago. I'm not one to keep them hanging around for years. Let's see what I can dig up.

You have D-mail.

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

very cool tree! I just read about it and saw some cool photos too.

's-Gravenhage, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

I would love to help you get rid of your bunch of seeds.

Please send me d-mail!

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Anyone know how fast this tree will grow in a warm climate??? I assume that it's a fairly slow grower. I think they would make a good looking Christmas tree. LOL> To sharp for inside but outside think they would be fun if they grow fast enough from seed.

Portland, OR(Zone 8a)

YOu have dmail.

Chesapeake, VA

You have D-Mail.

Newport News, VA(Zone 11)

Did anyone receive these seeds from busterb123?
I sent some seeds she requested and never got anything. She's not answering her dmail????????????

Portland, OR(Zone 8a)

Same problem here. No seeds and no response. There are a number of possible explanations and I only hope that even if I never see the monkey tree seeds that the seeds I sent her get well used. And also that she is ok.

I sent her a trade 2 weeks ago and she said mine was shipped but I never got it. I d-mailed her but no response.

's-Gravenhage, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

Never even got an answer.....

Pelzer, SC(Zone 7b)

Nothing here, either. Oh well. Like MichaelZ, I hope the seeds are planted, anyway...

OUR trade wasn't for those seeds. She owes me 4 Lotus seeds, a summer poinsetta plant and orchid tree plant. I never got.

Newport News, VA(Zone 11)

Sounds like a seed snatcher to me. I have left appropiate feedback so noone else falls for this.

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Same here, we may have a seed snatcher on our hands.

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

You need to leave FEEDBACK so others will know. If she owes up to them later, then you can always change them.

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Recieved my monkey puzzle seeds plus some bonus seeds. It was postage due but I got them. LOL.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.