I finished weeding!

Houghton Lake, MI(Zone 4b)

Okay, this is last year after I broke my right arm in 3 places and couldn't do any gardening. Not a very pretty picture.

Thumbnail by Mshadow
Houghton Lake, MI(Zone 4b)

This is what I have been doing for the last week. I just finished weeding, put down Preen, sprayed for fungus. Now I can hardly wait to see them all bloom. A lot of work, but its worth it.

Thumbnail by Mshadow
Lebanon, OR

Ok you want to come and help, have 3 rows in bearded bed about 15 in beardless bed, finish the wedding garden and driveway bed and the aril bed just one corner oh forgot the dahlia bed!

LOL

Looking really good you should be extra happy

D

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

It is a lot of work, but what a difference.

Last year my daughter (adult), had to have knee surgery. She scheduled it for May. Little did I know that I would be involved in taking her to physical therapy 5 days per week for 6 weeks, and then two days a week after that, plus working two days a week.

My beds got overgrown, too, and I spent the fall, and all this spring straightening them out, and still have some work to do. Of course I did my iris beds first :)

But it makes you feel good to be done, doesn't it?

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

I'm glad I'm not the only who lets things go! I have grass I'm still trying to control from last fall.

Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Your garden looks wonderful. I was out in mine this morning (in the rain) looking things over. It's bad, but I love weeding and I just like to be outdoors enjoying the fresh air and sunshine, when we get some. Most of my iris are still in the dormant stage but surprisingly enough the LA iris are full of buds and I wasn't even sure they would make it through the winter. So glad I gave them a try.

North Shore of L. I., NY(Zone 6b)

What a different between the before and after pictures. I couldn't even see that all those iris were in there. Looks great now.

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

GOOD JOB ! ,
How much Ben Gay did it take to get out of bed the next day ? ^_^

Readyville, TN(Zone 7a)

Wow - You are good! Mine are a mess this year. I'm still planting daylily seedlings that I started inside over the winter, so I haven't had a chance yet to do much weeding. I think I will till up some new areas and dig and transplant beginning the end of June. Seems there aren't enough hours in the day to do everything that I need to do.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.