Ok I have MCafee

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

I'm looking at a goggle search page,I find a web site I'd like to click on,it has been checked and okayed by Mcafee,because it has a green check mark after the web page,and I click on it,a window pops up,saying windows security clean pc,and acts like it is running a scan on my pc,and just that fast ,another window pops saying I have viruses on my pc,click ok to clean them off,I try to click to x them off,another window pops up,are you sure ,you want to leave your pc infected,I click on cancel another window pops up and it won't click off either,so I have to delete.control and alter to get to task manager to stop it,because,it won't click off at all,so I run a complete scan and find nothing on my Pc.
I have adblock plus to stop these pop ups.
Does anybody else get these?

This thread has 11 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!