Kelly Nursery Ordered Trees

Wauseon, OH(Zone 5a)

What would you do? It has been a week since they sent my trees out and I have not seen anything of them yet. I don't think they will be alive when I get them if I even get them.

You would think that they would send them UPS, I don't even know how they send them.

I had $75.00 worth of threes. I am hoping that they will replace them or I will be out that money. I would like to get my money back if I can since t know what kind of business they run.

Holland, OH(Zone 5b)

They do have a listing in the Garden Watchdog and the negatives are many. Were these particular trees available only through them and how did you choose this nursery? It's helpful to check out all the nurserys listed in Garden Watchdog. Thery are many, many reputable ones.

http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/239/

This message was edited May 13, 2009 7:15 PM

Bedford, VA(Zone 7a)

Kelly is part of the Burgess group: http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/whoownswhat.php

Burgess is the pits as far as orders, shipping and getting plants that are alive. I ordered once, never again

Wauseon, OH(Zone 5a)

Did anyone every get replacements from Kelly Nursery and were they alive?

Did anyone get there money back from them because you were not pleased with them?

$75.00 is allot of money these days to get riped off because the nursery does not care about there customers. Am I out my $75.00?

About 35 years ago I ordered from them and they were very good. What happened?

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Assuming that you paid for it via Paypal or a credit card you can always dispute the charge with them if the company won't come through with a refund. But this is why I would always recommend checking the Watchdog before you order anything--I've seen a few companies change management over the years and quality went way down so if you haven't ordered from someplace in the last year or two I would always check the Watchdog and make sure they're still OK.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.