did anyone buy clematis listed in daves marketplace from koi

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

gardens. just wondered if you had gotten your plants or heard from them? they have been slow to email but last time i did hear it sounded like they were snowed under with orders.

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

I ordered Hardy Geranium.You just reminded me so I sent Jerome a Dmail.He said I should get them the end of April,probably the first of May.I haven't heard a thing from him since March.

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Barb I have ordered from him a few times. He has great plants and stands behind them !!

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

oh thank you Lord and nery. i got the idea that he really was a good guy but was just snowed. he must be selling clematis out the wazoo knowing how crazy we all for them. lol.

Northwest, MO(Zone 5a)

On Monday I received seven clematis plants of the eight I ordered. The other one will be shipped later on. The plants I received were in great shape with wonderful root systems. I had ordered off his site eariler....not from the Marketplace ad.

Debbie

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

well is he just a poor communicator? i gave him the benefit of the doubt and just assumed he was really busy. but you know you get worried if the seller won't contact you.

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

He is typically a very good communicator but he is having some growing pains with the business and just trying to get caught up if I understand right. I have bought from him for the past 2 years.

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

well yall are for sure making me feel better. i am sure he is just swamped. how many clematis plants does he have? what a sale on daves for sure.

Humble, TX(Zone 9a)

Jerome apologied on another forum for the wait and his lack of communication. His generous offer was overwhelmingly accepted by more that he could ever have thought. I believe it was on the Clematis forum. He also said that 'Josephine'
is not going to be available and he would take care of that issue after he gets the orders out.
I can't wait to receive mine. Some that I bought from Lowes last year are blooming and so pretty.

jana

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

I received an Email with a tracking # for my Hardy Geraniums Today..........He is moving,just at an overwelmed pace.......LOL.Things are ALL GOOD !!!!!!!!!

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

well that cinches it. i'm going to close this thread as i am feeling o.k. again. thanks to all of you for putting my mind at ease.

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

it won't let me close it. why is that? there is no spot that says "close thread".

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.