Animal lover from Vermont....

South Royalton, VT(Zone 4a)

Hi everyone! This is the first time I've posted to anything, so I hope I did this right!!! I live in rural Vermont with my husband, a Saint Bernard,a Pomeranium,3 cats,(plus a mom and one 8 week old kitten I'm trying to find good homes for),a pair of Belgium field decorations,22 head of hereford cattle(plus a very special orphaned calf that I raised after it's mother died the day after he was born, and that appears to have used up 8 of his 9 lives!)AND a wild burro we adopted from the Wild Horse and Burro foundation...this list does not include the dozens of wild birds I feed all year, or the occasional uninvited racoon family! I spend more money on animal feed than I do people food, but this is the life I love. I have one daughter that lives 65 miles from me, so I don't see her as often as I'd like, so all these critters help fill the void. So how about it, friends? Tell me about your "furry families"!

This thread has 6 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!