looking for iris trades

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

i have begun posting iris on plant trading forum and there have been no takers. sniffle. i am willing to wait until your iris have bloomed. lmk if you are interested in trading. barb

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Sorry that I can't help you Barb. This is my first year of planting irises, and won't have any for a few years. But in all honesty, one of the reasons that I am planting irises is to be able to trade at some point! Also one of the reasons I joined Dave's!

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

well you are going to have some fun in a few years then. lol. trading plants is a lot of work but when they bloom it's all worth it.

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Are you looking for certain ones?

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

not really but you know there are ones that make your heart sing. i need some blues, blue/whites, orange, pinks. but i am partial to reds and yellows. sounds like any iris will do. lol.

Jamestown, KY(Zone 6a)

I have several named irises that I would be willing to trade.

Here is Art Deco

Thumbnail by floweringchild
Jamestown, KY(Zone 6a)

Batik

Jamestown, KY(Zone 6a)

Eagle's Flight

Jamestown, KY(Zone 6a)

En Point

Jamestown, KY(Zone 6a)

Gnu Blu

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

mamajack,, going to check the plant trading forum. I don't spend a lot of time of line, so haven't done that in a while.
I have a few that I can trade... that Laced Cotton you wanted ..lol mulled wine, and lots of an old purple iris (40 years old or older)

Jamestown, KY(Zone 6a)

Got WInkie

Jamestown, KY(Zone 6a)

Immortality

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Judy, does Immortality rebloom for you?

Jamestown, KY(Zone 6a)

Yes, it did last year.

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

floweringchild i would like
art deco
en point
gnu blue
and "GOT WINKIE" ...is that the name? i have the others. and georgia i have mulled wine as well.

FC, which of mine did you want? are you in the exchange?

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Hey save some of those grab bag ones for me. I will have some more in the fall. Am working on finding their names (got them for postage :) ) yes, you can wait til fall to mail. Suppose to be better to plant them, I read....

Elaine

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.