Happy Birthday Kassia!

Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

Happy birthday Kassia! Have a wonderful day! Eleanor

Thumbnail by grammyphoeb
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASSIA!!!!!

Thumbnail by onewish1
S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday Kassia, hope you enjoy your day!

Thumbnail by debi_k

Happy B-Day

Thumbnail by
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday Kassia, hope you have a great day!!

Thumbnail by pixie62560
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Happiest of birthdays, Kassia. Hope it's filled with your favorite rose.

Southeastern, NH(Zone 5b)

Happy Happy Birthday!

The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

Happy birthday to a very special lady!

Thumbnail by Candyce
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Happy birthday, hope you have a wonderful day!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

Thanks everyone!!!!! today I am off !!! it's really wet out there but I am going to garden anyway... a little rain can't really keep me away from my garden.... irises are blooming... oh so gorgeous... primulas finally blooming... roses are filled with new leafs.... so happy! and more than that I count the blessings - you guys specially... my biggest gitfs of all! My life is so rich! and my garden would never be what it is if it was not for you guys!

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

Happy birthday dear Kassia,
Happy birthday to youoooooooo!

From me and the cats (who are now running for the basement, far, far away from my singing!)

Thumbnail by AYankeeCat
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday, Kass!! Hope you're having a great day. You deserve it. Have fun!

Thumbnail by victorgardener
Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Happy fabulous day, Kassia! I splurged on annuals today, so I'm late to your party.

I PUSJED SEND WHEN I MEANT BROWSE! HOW IDIOTIC! HERE COMES.

This message was edited May 7, 2009 2:45 PM

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Here you go. Plus I can't spell.

Thumbnail by carrielamont
Yonkers, NY(Zone 5b)

Happy Birthday, Kassia!!
{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Nancy

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Oh, Kassia, I'm so glad I saw this thread!!! Hank and I both wish you the happiest of birthdays, and here's hoping that your coming year is just filled with great joy and the abundance of everything you so richly deserve!!! Look forward to seeing you at some point this summer!!
Louise

Thumbnail by DonnieBrook
Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

A Happy Birthday to you Kassia!
Did you get Pizza and cake?
Deb

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

thanks everyone... oh it was such a great day... few great surprises!!! I got a gorgeous sedum from Deb (tamberlin - this woman really has great taste for plants!) got a gorgeous clump of Lily of the Valley from a friend from SMOC - Victor gave me a cute planter and Alec gave me an apron.... oh you guys should have seen his face when he gave me... he said "now auntie you are not going to be dirty anymore" lol... nice try... and of course I put Alec to work since he is always offering to help me... you know he is really a good helper... so cute...

and I planted all the remaining irises I had from last year... it was singing ... I mean gardening in the rain by the end of the day... but I had so much fun!!!!

My newpher Victor told me how close I am to 50! ah that kid is having fun with Math...

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

great looking flowers everyone... ah I love spring... can't believe how much all the plants just kind of exploded this week...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.