Pestilence Control Patrol

Littleton, CO(Zone 5a)

Just a few questions, I'm starting an isolated garden for caterpillars and butterflies for the kids. I'm getting the impression that using the kelp treatment would be detrimental to them as well and should probably be avoided in that area? I assume that the pollinators such as birds and bees have no trouble with it?

Thanks for the great research and sharing your information. If you don't know the answers to my questions that's fine, I can test it on my own.

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

To date, I've not had a problem with catepillars..in fact noticed that the milkweed and gotten chawed overnight last night...it seems to work best on mites, powdery mildew, scaley,
I don't use it on Ferns, bromeliads or other plants that don't tyically attract the nibly bugs. Extract seems very potent, and it's advisable to start out with less than the directions say. Also, if you have brugs...as much as they like being fed, test the leaves first. I spray mine, but with very light application..and they are the biggest bug factory in the garden.
Rj

Littleton, CO(Zone 5a)

Thanks again.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.