another with the name lost...

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

This is such a pretty color too...no idea what it may be though. Anyone know?

Thumbnail by JanetS
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

another shot....

Thumbnail by JanetS
Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Palladium (Schreiner 1976) is a possibility.

Carlos
Brighton Park Iris
http://www.brightonparkiris.com/

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Thank you, that does look a lot like the one I have...it is a nice size flower and the brown tones show up more to the eye but not so much with the camera...

Boaz, KY

Hi Janet. I'm new to the DG forums, but not new to irises. Your photo looks exactly like one I bought from Schreiners thirty years ago. It is called Pompano Peach. It's a fairly tall iris, and an enthusiastic bloomer and multiplier. I can't send you a photo of mine because the recent storms have beat them all down to the ground.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks for the information...I really think it is Palladium...it has more copper than peach coloring, and looking at the picture and description of Palladium, I believe it may be that one....

Thumbnail by JanetS
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

here is a picture today of a different bloom..same Iris

Thumbnail by JanetS
Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

Janet, is that an Edith Wolford in the foreground?

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Yes it is...

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

It's beautiful, ours haven't bloomed yet. Hopefully we haven't lost too many this past winter.

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

Beautiful Janet Hope all is well with you. Cindy

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Hi Cindy..all if well..thanks! New baby on Mother's Day. DD had her second little girl! Very nice MD present!

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

WoW great Mothers Day. I know how you love that other grandbaby.

A few unknowns but still pretty.

Thumbnail by Riverland
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Those are beautiful! The purple on with the two blooms may be Jesse's Song...I have that one...it looks a lot like it anyway!

The yellow and white is just lovely!! Such a nice sized bloom!

Thumbnail by JanetS
Gainesville, TX

would be pretty planted with this one...Classic Look

Thumbnail by sharondippity
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

I have that one too....lol they do bloom at the same time too...I had a problem getting my IDs for them this year as the markers had all faded.

Thumbnail by JanetS
Gainesville, TX

Janet
Don't know. I have been dateing all my photos for futher references, seems to help put together the ones that bloom during the same period. Your Palladium looks a lot like my Copper Classic. Here's one I would like to name

Gainesville, TX

Copper Classic

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Oh my it DOES look like it....maybe I will do some more comparing...lol this is so hard; to name them when you don't know...isn't it!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

After looking at more photos of BOTH...lol I still think it is closet to Palladium...I will go with that for my own purposes but with a big ??? in case anyone ever asks the name for sure...lol

This is another BEAUTIFUL NOID I have....

Thumbnail by JanetS

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.