CLOSED: Have: Red Amaryllis seeds.

Orlando, FL(Zone 9b)

They are fresh and ready to go. I am happy to trade for pretty much anything. Let me know what you have. I have included a picture because i am not completely sure of the cultivar. My guess would be Piccolo. (feel free to correct me if you know).

Thanks,
Shell :)

Thumbnail by Shellsort
Orlando, FL(Zone 9b)

Also if you just want to send me a SASE i will be happy to send you some.

(Marymac) Statesvi, NC(Zone 7a)

I WOULD LIKE SOME...CAN SEND SASE IN TODAY'S MAIL...THANKS

's-Gravenhage, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

Would love to get some too!

You can see my seeds over here: www.freewebs.com/garden-gnomes-adventures under "seed lists".

Please send d-mail if you're interested!

Orlando, FL(Zone 9b)

I am out of the seeds that i harvested but i will have plenty more soon. I'll bump this thread in about a week when i have more ready to go.

La Grange Park, IL

Hi, I would like some seeds for the Amarillus . Where do I send the sase-

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Please tell me how to get seeds from them? I had several grow this year, and was not aware you could get seeds from them.
Thanks

LK

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

I should have seeds from this red amaralysis soon. First picture on the thread. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/971069/

Looks like the garden gnome has something I want.

Orlando, FL(Zone 9b)

Mine flower and then produce pods where the flower were. Someone told me once that not all of them produce seeds but i do not know how accurate that is. Here is a pic of the seed pods.

Thumbnail by Shellsort
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Oh my goodness, I just cut them off, and throw them in the compost pile! You better believe I will save them next year. Thanks for the info!

LK

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.