wine cups

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

I have tried to find these plants to buy, but with no luck. So I guess I will have to start them with seed. Does anyone have these seeds? I have Hollyhock seed, cardinal flower seed, hyacinth bean (vine), anise hysop seed.
For plants I have obedient plant, orange crocosmia, black & blue salvia,.

Thumbnail by woodspirit1
Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

http://www.anniesannuals.com/plants/plant_display.asp?prodid=172&account=none

is this the one you looking for?

also here are some others selling them on garden watch dog http://davesgarden.com/products/ps/go/695/

Richmond, VA(Zone 7b)

High Country Gardens has them. I have purchased a half-dozen from them over the years and all are doing splendidly.

Annie's is one i tried. they didn't tell what size they were and have no contact e-mail that I found on their website. I haven't figured them out yet.
I will try High Country Gardens.

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

How To Order

Orders can be placed anytime, 7 days a week on our website or by toll-free fax: 1-800-819-5913. Toll-free phone orders can be placed Monday thru Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm PST by calling 1-888-266-4370. When you place your order online you’ll receive an order confirmation by email. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.

for annies

Lubbock, TX(Zone 7b)

I have these growing in the prairie area of my property. Plan to collect seed this year (they are beginning to mature now) just on the off chance that someone wants some. Let me know if you don't have luck with finding the winecups and I can send you some seed. I have seen mostly purple out there, but some white and some pink. Stacey

I reopened this thread to let you all know that I received seeds from Devonshire Gardens in Woodstock, Ontario. Instructions say sow at Max. 41 deg. centigrade and that germination is irregular, often several months. This doesn't sound good to me
At least I cot a bonus package of annual Red poppies.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.