A Special Thank You to WanttobeGardener

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Diane

I just want to say thank you for such a great job you have been doing as our Welcome Wagon Hostess. You never miss a new Michigan gardener or for that matter gardeners from other states who would like to join us here.

Let's hear it for Diane......HooRah!!!

Deann

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Diane

Let me be the first to apologize to you for spelling your name wrong....Sorry my friend....

Deann

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Diane I would love to give you a hug for the great job your doing I just knew you would do a bang up great one yaaaaa clap clap clap whistle whistle !!!!! ;0)
Gloria

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

Yes Thanks Diana ^_^

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Thanks so much for being our own personal welcome wagon! I apprecaite the time you take to do that. I know it makes everyone feel more welcome when they get that personal call out on their own topic!! Keep up the good work!

Brenda

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Oh......no need for thanks..for sure...it just goes along because I am on this ..a lot..lol..I just need to try harder with my type-0's.....It is so easy to mess up...my pleasure...gives me something to do..lol...

smiles...Diana....

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Diana is a peach.

Paul

Caro, MI(Zone 5a)

Diane, to me you are what gardening is all about. Thank you for your caring & sharing ways. Just think of all of the smiles that you have brought to others' hearts! A welcoming beacon of light amidst the sea (or should that be Great Lake?) of forums and information that flows here at Dave's. :)

Mary Ellen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.