it is raining and I am too lazy to go look at the name tag. Xuling

Thumbnail by xuling
Delaware, OH

Pretty
Rainng here too in NYC
And in Ohio in my garden
Going to rain for days there

(Zone 4a)

Great close up shot! So crisp! Love the colour on that one!

Toledo, OH(Zone 5b)

Nice picture! I know about the rain, I hope it stops so I can get some plants in to enjoy thier first drink of Mother Nature.

Delaware, OH

dawn, you are back. you haven't been around. are you in eastern or western canada? just curious, because i am not that far form the windsor area. you can drive down and get cuttings from everything if you are close enough!
your snow must be gone. are things sprouting well?

Delaware, OH

xuling, could that clem be a regency?

(Zone 4a)

Yes our snow is all gone....been a few weeks now for sure. I am in Eastern Ontario......Ha! Thanks for the invitation on getting some cuttings...now that would be fun....although I have no plans on going down south for a while.....If I do - I will let you know for sure :)

Things are slowly sprouting....not a lot of growth but a few clems have shot up a few shoots but they are only an inch or two high right now....seems very slow going this spring.

Delaware, OH

ok this is weird. the only pic i have of my regency clem, is from 09 glistening from RAIN, here it is. i hope to take nice full display photos this year. last year was my first year taking photos of the clems (or anything)

Thumbnail by ClematisGuru
Delaware, OH

dawn, i felt ours was slow too and then BOOM, all good and all there. but your is probably always a bit earlier than ours. we had some hot weather , but back dreary and rainy..perfect for clems and clemfiends who like to garden in threadbare cashmere like i do!

here is another wet regency photo

Thumbnail by ClematisGuru
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Very pretty Xuling...Jeanne

Windsor, CA(Zone 9b)

amazing photo of your clematis in the rain. theylook like twins. however i just check and my photo is of a Clematis 'Sunset' (the rain has stopped but almost blew the house down last night). xuling

Delaware, OH

cool. i have sunset and it is similar. but i do not have any photos of it singing in the rain. the red clems can be so pretty, and different even tho similar...waxing poetic here after a day in the garden. tanks for responding i have never photographed my sunsets but will this year....hopefully in the rain!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.