Thank you doesn't do justice to your kindness

Marlborough, MA(Zone 5b)

An act of kindness is not unlike a flower. One can't begin to realize how beautiful it is until you experience it.
To the wonderful people who extended my Dave's Garden subscription, your act has touched my heart.
Even beyond this I am encouraged that there are still people in this world that care for others without thought of reward.
Good caring people make tremendous gardeners. God bless each and every one of you.
Thank you,
Chuck

Thumbnail by dogwalker
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

How wonderful for you Chuck! And for us too...we get to keep you around after all!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

WOOHOO!!!

Exactly!!! Your subscription expires and you cant post. Also you cant read all the post. When mine expired after the 1st month I could only see either the 1st or last post in every forum.

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Great news, Chuck!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

YAY!!!!!

Chuck - some people do what they gotta do. I am glad your here, honest and a hard worker. I work my butt off to get veggies, and now flowers. I dont have no dog gone flowers yet. Most poster here has tons of flowers and stuff I would crawl and beg for. The pictures makes me jealous.

Glad to have you aboard - Chuck.

Sherrie

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

nice to see you will be around with us for a while... good for you

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Sherrie I would love to share some of my plants with you. I see you only have one thing on your want list though. I do have spurge, it was given to me last year by my brothers GF. Once I figure how to divide it, you are welcome to some. I have daylilies and iris's I can share.
What you need to do is increase you "want list" so I can help fill it. ^_^

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

I spotted two iris clumps I need to divide.. this year as well

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

I ordered a bunch of new dwarf ones so I'll have to thin some older ones out to make room. lol

(Zone 4a)

I too have been touched by the good people here! I am glad you are able to continue posting. :)

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

That is wonderful news!!!!

Well this dummy dont know much about flowers yet. 1 step forward and 10 steps back. 1 step forward and 6 steps back. I would just like to get ahead of myself.

I got ahead of myself a few times - ending up tripping.

Everything you touch turn to gold..... Everything I touch turns to quick sand.

Hee hee - wish that were true. Ask my 30 foot dead J. maple!

Well I only have a 3-1/2 foot dead JM and only had it what 8 months!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

killed a 30 foot JM... now that's impressive!

The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

Glad you can stick around, Chuck! These NE people are certainly the very best in the world!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.