punkinhead, Port Hope, Mi. welcome to DG...

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello, nice to meet you. Glad you found us. You have joined the best garden site there is. I know you will enjoy it. Everything here for you....Hope you share the things about you...What do you grow...How you grow it..anything..hehehe...This is the Michigan forum-------There are many friends to be had here...All are super...people...So join us often. Ask questions, if need be...This is a big place..and we can send you in the right directions...Again...welcome and enjoy...

smiles..Diana...

Thumbnail by WantabeGardener
AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome punkinhead! We're so glad you've joined. Tell us about your garden.

Brenda

Caro, MI(Zone 5a)

Hi punkinhead. I think that you will love it here. So many wonderful people that are always willing to share their love of gardening... not to mention their vast amount of knowledge. So please, make yourself comfortable and come get to know everyone. :) Are you new to gardening?

Mary Ellen

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

welcome PH glad to have you here with us!!
join right in!

Lachine, MI

Welcome! Welcome!
How did you find us? Glad to have you here!
Sandy

Bad Axe, Mich., FL(Zone 5a)

HI, Karen. You will find these people are the most helpful and friendliest people around. Welcome and enjoy.

Grand Haven, MI(Zone 5a)

HM. I thought I posted you a welcome somewhere! I added you to our map. WELCOME!

Port Hope, MI

Thanks for the welcome everyone. My friend Dorothian steered me here. The two of us spent the afternoon potting plants for the Master Gardener plant sale. I learn a lot from her. I've been gardening for about 15 years and I really enjoy it. I only have a half acre lot which is frankly a relief from the 12 acres at my last house. That overwhelmed me. I
primarily plant perennials and my favorites are lilies, siberian iris, russian sage, peonies, and hosta. To me there is almost nothing better than digging in the dirt on a nice day. I'm looking forward to having more people to ask for advice.

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

welcome punkinhead ^_^ enjoy our michigan forum

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

welcome to the Michigan forum If Dorothian is your friend than we all know you are in good hands and have a great friend also come visit often ;0)
Gloria

Port Huron, MI(Zone 6a)

Welcome. Sounds like you have a real expert close by.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.