Happy Birthday grampapa!

Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

Happy birthday Jan! Hope you have a wonderful day and everything is rosey for you! Eleanor

Thumbnail by grammyphoeb
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Happy Jan, hope you have a great day! Drop by and say HI now and then....your missed. ^_^

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

I forgot a picture, don't have any roses on this new compt. yet so this will have to do!! lol

Thumbnail by pixie62560
Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Hey Jan! Happy BIRTHDAY! Hope it's joyous! (I wonder if I have anything worthy....)

This message was edited Apr 28, 2009 7:12 AM

Thumbnail by carrielamont
Sue, RI(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday! Have a great day!

Thumbnail by saanansandy
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Happiest of birthdays, Jan. Enjoy the day!

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

Good! I didn't miss your birthday, Jan! I hope all your roses are spectacular this year ^_^

Thumbnail by Seandor
Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Hey, Michaela!!

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday, Jan! Have a great day and please pop in more often!

Thumbnail by victorgardener
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Have a most wonderful day! We miss you.

Thumbnail by flowAjen
The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

Have the best birthday ever! Let us know how you are doing, when you can. We certainly miss you!

Thumbnail by Candyce
The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

Sorry, Jan ...
that's not the photo I wanted to send!

This one is better

Thumbnail by Candyce

Happy B-Day. Hope its great better than this picture as its the only flower I have!

Thumbnail by
S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday Jan!!

Thumbnail by debi_k
Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

No roses yet, but I know you will have a yard full soon. Enjoy your B-day and the summer to come. Patti

Thumbnail by bbrookrd
Sebastopol, CA(Zone 9a)

Jan, how did I miss this?

Actually, it's only 9:45 in California, so it's still your birthday here. Happy, happy birthday, dear Jan, and don't be such a stranger. We never see you in the rose forum anymore and I know you've got lots of great photos and stories to share.

Thumbnail by Zuzu
Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

Hey Carrie!

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Hi!

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

Hi, everyone! Sorry I didn't show up yesterday. I'm afraid my idea of a happy birthday is being an absolute slouch. DH and I ordered out food (good stuff...not just pizza, steak dinners!), watched 'Grey Gardens' on TV that he had recorded for me, plus some garden shows, worked on a jigsaw puzzle together (a beautiful 1,000 pc. Thomas Kincaid of an English estate with a pond and a little bridge). And took a nap. Now THAT is my idea of a birthday. I am now officially 60. My DS, DDIL, and 2 DGD's are coming Friday and their gift is to cook me dinner out on the grill. They are bringing my fav cake, too.

I don't mean to be AWOL. The garden has just seemed so far away all winter and my enthusiasm has been buried under snow. Maybe the spring will shake it off me. I got the collars off my roses today. They are almost all alive and leafing out, even though a really bad wind storm lifted the collars off of about 20 of them in January. All I could do was watch them roll down through my neighbors' back yards. You are all very dear to say you've missed me. It means a lot to me.

Love to all from an old lady...jan

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

OH NO... I missed it... so sorry... Happy Belated Birthday!!!! and there is nothing wrong with being a slouch once in a while.

:)

Thumbnail by onewish1
Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

Jan - I think that sounds like a perfect way to spend your birthday. Eleanor

Sue, RI(Zone 6a)

Ahh, sounds like a lovely birthday. :-)

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Perfect day!

You are NOT old... You are NOT old.... etc. It's just around the corner for me and I am NOT old. :)

Sebastopol, CA(Zone 9a)

Certainly not old, Jan. I wish I were 60 again. Actually, I wish I could still be 19, but even 60 would be fine.

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

ZuZu, I agree, when I turned 60, I figured life was just warming up, but I would be happy to move time back if I could delete a few major bumps in the road back. Patti

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.