FAT QUARTER SWAP April 2009

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

This swap is closed: All names have been given thier partners, so have fun shopping!
LK

Bj, ask me to take this over, so I borrowed her instructions, so it will be the same as the last swap.

Here's how it works.

As you sign up, please dmail me your preference for colors. I will pair each of you up with a buddy who chooses the same or similar color preferences.

I will tell you which goes first, and you will then send your buddy 12 fat quarters that coordinate in their color preference. When they receive their fat quarters, they will in turn send you 12 coordinating fat quarters, not duplicating any of the prints you sent her.

If you go buy a half yard of fabric, and send your buddy half of that half yard (cut at the fold), and keep the other half for yourself... and your buddy does the same... then in the end you'll have 24 different prints, and enough fabric to make the top for a wonderful lap quilt.

RULES:
1. All fabrics must be 100% cotton. No poly/cotton blends, please.
2. Should you not be able to meet the deadlines for mailing, please let your buddy know... it's just the courteous thing to do.
3. We want to see pictures of all the fat quarters together... so the 2nd buddy of each pair should post a pic of their new stash.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN THE ADDRESS EXCHANGE!

I will begin taking names today, and will close to new participants on May 8th... the first buddy will send her fat quarters by May 15th.

Let the games begin.

Fairy1004----Stacey ^_^
Moodene-----Nadine ^_^
Ladydragon5----Janice ^_^
Babeegirl--------Sondra ^_^
heavenscape-------Jaye ^_^
abbisgranma--------Marion ^_^
Bettypauze----------Betty ^_^
Taters55-------Linda ^_^

Smiley face means you have recieved your fat quarters!

This message was edited Jul 8, 2009 1:52 PM

Thumbnail by taters55
This thread has 160 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!