Tile murals from pictures and wall art

Cincinnati, OH

I keep trying to post one of these pictures of a tile mural I had made from one of my Iris pictures. This is try number 5,342 I think. Here goes.

Thumbnail by irislovr
Cincinnati, OH

Ok, my son did that one now I will try another of the iris "Wearing Rubies" that is painted on my kitchen wall.

Thumbnail by irislovr
Cincinnati, OH

Now I am flushed with success and I will try to show the murals I had made and put around the bathtub. I was not very adept at picture taking at that time and plan to have some new ones made from the much improved pictures I can take now.

Thumbnail by irislovr
Cincinnati, OH

Today my absolute favorite bloomed again and I have to share this picture of AB Oyez.

Thumbnail by irislovr
No. San Diego Co., CA(Zone 10b)

Very nice art work, irislovr! Did you do the painting on the wall?

Cincinnati, OH

No! I never got past stick people, but a lovely lady in the area agreed to do it for me. I gave her a picture and she put them on the wall.

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

they are awesome. I have a similar bath with tile and that inspires me.

Lebanon, OR

Beautiful you want to come here and do mine NOW...love them

D

Houghton Lake, MI(Zone 4b)

Your tile murals are really beautiful. Oyez is awesome!

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Love the tiles and Oyez, probably my absolute most favorite iris.

Kansas City, MO

Wowza!!! What more needs to be said?

Irisawe

Cincinnati, OH

Well, you all have spectacular iris photos and more artistic talent than I do, so contact a tile person like Art on Tile and make yourself a mural - they could be framed and hung, used for a table top or to make a fancy tray even. Next winter your favorite will be permanently in bloom! No expertise necessary, just imagination. I also could not find a carving or fake carving I liked, to put on the front panel of my kitchen sink cabinet. I found a pre-made tile mural that was just the right size and now I have a row of horses on the front of the sink in just the colors I wanted. They make me smile every morning even though I haven't had coffee yet.
Irislovr

Columbus, OH

You have inspired me. How lovely. Your irises are beautiful.

Confussedlady

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.