CLOSED: Handmade Art Garden pocket planners/ for plants

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

Hello, I make and sell handmade garden pocket planners, that fit in your purse. Each one is handmade by me to the colors and interests you specify. Several people on Daves own them, and are very pleased. I sell them for 10.00 plus 2.00 shipping. I am mainly interested in Dinner plate dahlias, Peonies, Forsythia, or large Hosta. However if you have something you think you'd like to trade of equal value, please feel free to ask. Turn around time is aprox. 1 week before my real busy time sets in. "Ladydragon " has graciously offered to let me use pictures of one of the ones she received from me. Satisfaction as always guaranteed. Each has lots of embellishments, and special pockets, and pre -made checklists, as well as hand done art.. Please note that on this one I let my niece help with a few small details. I promise on YOURS" receipts" Will be spelled correctly!! LOL
Birdie

Thumbnail by 1Birdie
Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

PART 2..........this is the planner opened up.
Birdie

Thumbnail by 1Birdie
Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Birdie
I love that. I will trade you something for one. I have a pink Peonie.
Robin

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

sounds perfect. what are your colors? I think I know "you" but are you bright colors or vintage?

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Vintage:) Pink Peonie is good for you?

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

perfect!!

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

Robin, Sat I sentyou something foryour new water garden. (You were starting one, right)
Well in my haste I forgot to include your planner. I'm sending it out this morning. hope you like it.

( Kris) Smiths, AL(Zone 8a)

Birdie, I would love to have one of these.
Let me know what I can send you for one.
I would love for mine to have fairies.

Elf

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Birdie
I got a package in the mail today!! Is it a water Lilly? Thank You so much that is my first pond plant!! Ill send you pictures when it comes to flower how do I do it ? Just a big pot with regular soil and sit it in?Thank You Birdie I was so surprised. I cant wait to see the planner. I am back from my trip to Fla now so Ill be sending out soon too.
Robin

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

Elf, sure no problem. I'm trading for either dinner plate dahlia bulbs, parts of peonys. Or some people have just wanted to buy one. I sell them for 9.99 plus 2.00 shipping. I'm helping deejay with the Freeport swap on Saturday, then I'll be free to catch up on orders. I'll mail you out one with a fairy theme end of next week at the latest. have a good night.

( Kris) Smiths, AL(Zone 8a)

This message was edited Jul 29, 2009 7:35 PM

Janice~ Gulf Coast, MS(Zone 9a)

These are so cute!! I am horrible keeping up with any type of records but if I had to I would want to do it with one of these.. its so cute.. I hope you get lots of trades.. :-)

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

Thankyou so much for saying that. You've started my day with a positive note.
Birdie

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

Dirt Road, are you ready for a planner? This is the perfect time of yr to start one. keep track of seeds, catalogs, ideas and tons more!!
Birdie

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.