Bird feeder guard dog

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Here's one way to keep the squirrels from the bird feeders.

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

What a beautiful dog! Have the birds braved the feeder since she/he took up her post? My dog has removed all the chipmunks and moles in the area and ignores the birds.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I'm teaching him(Wall-e) to chase the squirrels and any big black bird...he's only 6 months old so still has a way to go.

Good poochie

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Jen that will do it... good for Wall-e!

Saugerties, NY(Zone 5a)

Wall-e,,, you are one handsome dude,and your only a puppy, your going to be a knockout when you grow up.....

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

He's so handsome now. I agree, he'll be a knock out for sure!!

The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

He's got great markings, and a very serious demeanor. He'll do a fantastic job of keeping those big, bad, squirrels away for sure!

(Zone 4a)

Haha that is too cute! What a beautiful looking dog! I think he will be a great watch dog for those little pests!!!

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

i'm practising lurking. 4 days and I haven't popped into this thread yet. just wanted to share this cuz i'm lurking challenged and this is pretty good for me. ps. i'm still lurking. this post doesn't count cuz i said it with my inside voice

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

dnut, you crack me up.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

O bother Jan23 the jig is up. I just found out on another thread that I was lurking all wrong. I shall have to try again on another thread.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

:)

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

too funny.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.