I'm looking for several kinds of seed. Need your help!

's-Gravenhage, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

I'm looking for these seeds:

alpinia zerumbeth
Ipomoea hederacea
Ipomoea hederifolia
Ephedra canadensis
Calliandra haematocephala
Calliandra eriophylla
Sabal minor louisiana
Solandra maxima
Lavaterga Ruby regis
Lavatera Silver cup
Echium boiserii
Verbena bonariensis
Fritillaria meleagris
Callirhoe involucrata
Lavandula angustifolia
Landula stoechas
Monarda dydima

Tomato Red Juliet Plum
Beta vulgaris cicla
Perilla frutescens
Basil Siam Queen
Clove basil

Your assistance will be highly appreciated!

This message was edited May 11, 2009 7:24 AM

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

Hey, tuink......My ocimum gratissimum seed is from last year, but I'll have a fresh batch coming along this year. If you don't find seed elsewhere, hang in there and I'll have some for you.....
Sherry

Hi Sherry,

Last year's seeds will be fine! Please take a look at my seed list: www.freewebs.com/garden-gnomes-adventures (under 'seed lists') and send me d-mail to tell me what you want in return.....

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Tuink -- I have some of the verbena, I also have Hoary Vervain Verbena Stricta
http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/76094/ if you are interested

I know i had Basil Siam Queen -- if i have some left, they would be from 2007 harvest.

I'll take a gander at your site... actually I have been - to see if you might have something i cant live without.

Terese

Thank you Terese,

Both basil and verbena's would be great, as many as you want to get rid of.

I sure hope I have something that you simply have to have.....

Please send me d-mail if I do!

Your help is still needed!

Ranburne, AL(Zone 8b)

I have lavender if interested..I planted basil tai if it produces.Give me some common names and I might have more thanks Porsha

I have some seeds,Lady margaret x P. Miniata,double confederate rose,Tiger lily, Columbine-tall purple, Earpod tree white color, Star of bethlehem, Pumpkin-jack-o-lantern, Red castor bean, Ornamental grass blue fescue, Ipomoea Ochracea-yellow, Alamo vine, Mexican yellow bird of paradise, Passiflora vine Lady Margaret, Mexican bird of paradise red, Thevetia peruviana-Oleander Lucky nut-peach, Sunflower mammoth, Mexican bird of paradise red/orange, Orange trumpet vine, Mixed poppies, White orchid tree, Pink castor bean . Does any of that sound good to you?

Hi Mekos,

That sure sounds great!

I would be interested in these: double confederate rose,Tiger lily, Ipomoea Ochracea-yellow, Alamo vine, Mexican yellow bird of paradise, Passiflora vine Lady Margaret, Thevetia peruviana, Sunflower mammoth, White orchid tree

Please send me d-mail to tell me how many seeds you have and what I could do for you in return!

Also have a silk tree in full bloom now will have seeds later. Your leapord lilly mix- looks like what we call candy lily, Woman's tongue is our earpod tree. Have those in plant form and earpod in seeds now but can have silk tree seeds soon. Got to go out for a while. Will count seeds and d-mail you later this afternoon, when I get back.

Lubbock, TX(Zone 7b)

Hi Tuink, I have alot of the Callirhoe involucrata that I just recently harvested. It is native here. If you are still looking for this one let me know. Stacey

Marietta, MS(Zone 7b)

I have Ipomoea hederacea if you haven't found it yet.

ants

Marietta, MS(Zone 7b)

Sorry, I didn't realize you were not in the USA. I have never traded internationally & have too much going on right now to try to figure all that out. I could send my seed to someone else you are trading with & they could send them with theirs if anyone wants to do that. Let me know.

ants

Ants, you have d-mail!

Pawleys Island, SC

HI Tuinkabouter, I have a few sabal minor seeds. These are from native dwarf palmettos that grow in my natural ares. I will check to see if I still have some verbena b. and siam basil. Thanks, Linda

Thanks Linda!

Please send me d-mail to tell me what I can do for you in return!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.