Pooch's Merry 09 Dahlia Contest (Prizes and Sproutlings) #4

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

I noticed we were over 200 posts on the last exciting thread so here we be. Let's keep sharing and dancing. We came from here http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/948377/

Thumbnail by dahlianut
Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

I doing my HAPPY DANCE, came home from work and box is setting on my puter table. Annie you are the best, but I didn't think there would be so many!!!!!!!!!! Love it
Kiss, Kiss, Kiss^_^

Thanks for the tip, easer on the eye balls.

Hugs

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

I'm all about easier on the eyeballs Mary! It's a must. Glad you like your loot. If I can get to the other daylilies, they'll be finding their way to you soon too, so make room, or have room in mind.

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Got lots of room, you are too sweet, sent you dmail. not sure if you got it????

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Yippe, made the jump to keep on with the parade. : )

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

just following the confetti........................

Albany, OR(Zone 8a)

I just want to post saying that I got my box yesterday of the most wonderful dahlia tubers from Annie! She still packs them so nicely and sends the most gorgeous looking, healthy tubers that I know of!
I planted about 1/2 of them yesterday and need to finish them this weekend.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THANKS, ANNIE!

You had a wonderful, creative idea on how to get thru the nasty winter with your cool contest. Thanks for doing this!

Carol

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I just stopped by to say I sure hate that I missed getting any dahlias. I haven't been able to get to the comp. because of being on a vent. I hope everyone post pics. so I may get back to see some.

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

Makshi, I've been waiting to hear from you and still have your box and address label waiting. Do you have someone who could plant dahlias for you, or is that out of the question right now? Just let me know, please.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

So glad to hear from you too makshi. We were worried.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Makshi, hope you are doing well and get a chance to enjoy these lovely flowers!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.