Whales

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

This video was taken by a tourist on one of the whale watches this year. The video is a bit jumbled, but so cool! I hope I can link this okay...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bahhNVb5fw

Keaau, HI

Way cool Jenn!

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

Yup...pretty awesome!

Delray Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Aloha.

It took me a while to figure out what was going on until I realized this was one of those Atlantis submarines. I love Atlantis submarines. I went on that one while we were in Lahaina but no whales came to meet us.

I remember that as if it were yesterday: my friend Denise wanted to go clothes shopping at Serendipity on the main street in Lahaina, a place she had found on the internet. I told her in no uncertain terms I hadn't hauled my bodacious behind all the way to Lahaina to watch her trying on clothes. No sir, no way, never.

I bought myself a ticket right there on main street and off I went. Her husband had to follow around with his credit card. Gail had stayed on the ship so off I went for a bit of another submarine adventure. We saw great fish but as I said, no whales. I don't know how many times I went OMG while watching the clip.

Thanks ever so much. Aloha.
Pu'ole.

Thank you Jenn for sharing. I enjoyed watching the video as well.

Rachel

Mérida, Yucatán, Mexico(Zone 11)

That is a great video. We've been diving when the whales are there and hearing them sing and catching sight of them is a thrill.

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

wonderful memories

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.