Spread a Little Sunshine SASE

Delray Beach, FL(Zone 10b)

I have tons of yellow marigold seeds. They are all yellow french pom pom type marigolds about 8" tall in full PA sun. I don't know the exact variety, but they look like the Tagetes patula pictures in the plant files. I didn't take any close up pictures of them last year, sorry. I got the original seeds by deadheading a couple of yellow marigolds growing outside a doctor's office. They all came up true yellow. I grew them around the tomatoes last year to ward off bugs. I read that it helps to turn them over in the vegetable bed at the end of the season. I deadheaded them all season and removed all of the seeds before turning them over. Hence, the ton of seeds.

If you want some, just send me a SASE. You can include some surprise seeds if you wish, but you don't have to. Unless you want more or less, I will send about a teaspoon full. (The post office has a sticker by the mail slot noting that regular envelops should be less than 13 oz. Remember the rates are about to change, again.)

I don't feel comfortable listing my address on the forum, but will send it by dmail.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.