help tags gone

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

i love it though.

Thumbnail by hope43
Raleigh, NC

have you checked your lists to find which names are missing in action? that's your first step. this is just lovely, hope you can find a list of the ones missing, because I can usually pull the registry information on their colors, so as to help you.

if you don't know what you planted, chances are you won't be able to pin this down for absolute certain since too many are the same colors (but they vary a great deal in their growth habit)

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

ok thanks then.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Hi Twyla!

I can't help identify any bearded irises, but just wanted to tell you what a pretty iris that is.

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

Hi Polly thnaks. here is another going to post in few min..

Owasso, OK(Zone 6b)

it's beautiful, did you buy it at the iris sale in Tulsa?

Kingston, NY(Zone 5b)

It might be Ginger.
http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/72112/

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

Gabriel no friend sent to me.. i love it.

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

hespiris, thanks when ice storm had it biggggg trees from neighbors in all my bed so lots tags got pulled up .. then kids would plant some seeds run get them out of my bed put on theres.

Owasso, OK(Zone 6b)

I had a lot of branches fall on my beds too. And irises all mixed up, then when the city brought in the front end loaders, they tore up some beds and scattered the iris. I have everything mapped out as to were they were planted, still trying to ID them. And some were mismarked to begin with. Coming to the iris shows this weekend?

rose

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

i never do but i may this sat between 1 - 2 ..

Raleigh, NC

I was watching out the window when a treetop sheered off in windstorm last year. slamming the ground in the iris bed so hard I saw irises thrown into the air from the concussion. others were smashed on impact underneath, or plowed up as the trunk end slid to a stop. I'm still sorting what was destroyed and what just went airborn. if they'll all bloom this year, I can retag them!

Mesilla Park, NM

I have to tell you guys about a man in El Paso going home about a month ago, he was riding his motorcycle at night and it was really windy.. one of the freeway signs flew off and hit him in the head and killed him. The winds here are horrible.

Twyla, nice flower color..

A.

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

i was never scared before of storms but after trees on house all in yard whole big old old tress i'am..

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

So very sorry for his family thats a freak accident.

Rose will you be there.?

Owasso, OK(Zone 6b)

hope43 I am planning on being there, I will be taking entries Friday starting at 3 until ??, and again Saturday morning. We're open to public starting at 1:00 pm until 4 pm, both days. So will probably be roaming around somewhere. Will be helping where needed. Please come, would love to meet you. Some of the others on the forum are coming also. {I hope}

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

i might then . if not storming.. lol.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.