looking for a pattern

Marietta, OH(Zone 6a)

Some years back, I had saved a magazine with a baby quilt pattern using pieces sewn together in a 'basketweave' appearance when finished. It seems like the pattern pieces resembled a bowtie shape, and it was a 'quilt as you go' type directions, where the front and backing materials are sewn together at the same time. Either I loaned the mag to a friend, which didn't get returned, or I lost it in the move last year. At any rate, it was pictured in small pastel gingham checks and was a favorite idea for a baby gift. Has anyone seen this or understand what I'm describing? I've checked different patterns online, but can't seem to come up with one. The applecore is the closest I've come to it, but the one I'm looking for has a 'bowtie' look... Any Ideas?

This thread has 14 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!