How about a Michigan Gardener's Map?

Caledonia, MI(Zone 5a)

Newbie here!! :-) Caledonia 49316

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

welcome to the site aqua!

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

A Great Big welcomefrom the town of Plainwell!!

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

Good! Someone from this side of the state!

Grand Haven, MI(Zone 5a)

Both added to the map! Welcome!

Bad Axe, Mich., FL(Zone 5a)

aquamarine54, I used to have a cousin that lived in Caledonia, but she has passed away. Nice town not too far from good shopping but with a small town atmosphere.

Caledonia, MI(Zone 5a)

Patriotboy247....I lived in Jenison before we built in Caledonia! On Robin Street, by 12th Avenue and Baldwin.

dorthian....We love Caledonia! We have a 4th of July parade every year down Main street and it reminds me of Mayberry and Opie!

Monkton, MD(Zone 6b)

Hi everyone! I live in MI for 3 months of the year - summer months near Amasa - 49903.

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

Aqua,

I lived up by the high school in Jenison for most of my life but now live w/ my wife and kids down by the corner of Bauer and Cottonwood. Welcome to the website!

Grand Haven, MI(Zone 5a)

I added you Ottahand!

Garden City, MI(Zone 6a)

Garden City 48135

Grand Haven, MI(Zone 5a)

I added you! :-)

South Lyon, MI(Zone 5a)

hello, South Lyon here 48178

Mount Pleasant, MI(Zone 4b)

Hey, all -- thanks for this thread!

I'm in Mt. Pleasant, 48858

Flushing, MI

Flushing 48433

Elwell, MI

This is great! but my little town gets lost in the dust of Mt Pleasant and Alma. the zip is 48832 and the name is Elwell.

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

mmgardening.......

So does mine.....All it has is a post office....when I listed mine I gave PJ my physical address.

Deann

Flint, MI

Flint 48504

Northern, MI(Zone 6a)

Pentwater 49449

Hudsonville, MI

Hudsonville 49426

Grand Haven, MI(Zone 5a)

Sorry, everyone. Things have been really upsetting here for the last month and I've not been up to par. But I think you're all on now.

Williamsburg, MI(Zone 4b)

not me! jylgaskin 49690

Almont, MI

Almont, 48003

Millersburg, MI

Ocqueoc Falls, 49759

This message was edited Aug 31, 2009 6:16 PM

Southfield, MI(Zone 6a)

Southfield, 48076.

Thanks!
Lori

Southfield, MI(Zone 6a)

I guess I should have added my last name?
Here's my info again.

Southfield, MI 48076

Thanks,
Lori Pelto

Hastings, MI(Zone 5b)

weird, noone around lansing. or around baldwin either. not that anyone really lives up in baldwin, except for my
DH growing up there....

so whats with lansing? too city?
Sher

Richmond, MI(Zone 5a)

RICHMOMND,MICHIGAN,48062 COOKIE

Richmond, MI(Zone 5a)

RENEE CASCO,MICHIGAN,48064

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

Wow Michigan's growing with DGer's!!! YAY ^_^

Riverview, MI(Zone 5b)

Riverview, 48193

Alto, MI

Alto, MI 49302

Henry Rankin

AKA Rankinfile

Grand Haven, MI(Zone 5a)

Would someone be willing to take over the map if I send you the password? I am going through big time trouble right now, trying to love an unloveable, trying to be honest and transparent, trying to trust God for deliverance, trying not to be vengeful and mean, trying to continue on in victory, and very very overwhelmed.

Don't send my a dmail, I am seldom on the forum these days. My email addy is pjadams@charter.net

This message was edited Oct 15, 2009 12:13 AM

South Boardman, MI

South Boardman, MI 49680
Yvonne Moran

yvmamoran
sorry. can't help with computer literacy

Ionia, MI

Hello, I am new here, and to gardening. I just started this last summer I haven’t gotten very far, I got swept up by the brugmansia bug, but I love passion vines, peonies, dahlias, wisteria, and just about everything else.
Nice to meet you all!!!!!!
Cassie Todd Ionia Mi 48846

Clinton Township, MI(Zone 5b)

You can add me, too! Clinton Township, 48038.

Richmond, MI(Zone 5a)

has any one heaed of gagetown in the thumb there is suppose to be a chick hatchery there can anyone help

Grand Haven, MI(Zone 5a)

Cassie, do you grow the brugs in a greenhouse? You are not very far from me! If you're ever over toward the lakeshore, let me know - we can meet for coffee.m me at all (I live in Ottawa county, Robinson Township)!

Zinnia, I just added you also.

Added you to the map. Yes, all, I guess I'm back. I have had an amazing last part of autumn and winter! Amazing! I'll talk more later.

Cookster, don't know about gagetown in the thumb but we have a hatchery just down the road from us. (Townline) and I think they ship.http://www.townlinehatchery.com/

Central Lake, MI

Central Lake, 49622

Ionia, MI

Hey pjadams49417, I turned my sun porch in to a green house for the winter. But when spring hits they have to go out side, or I’m in brug trouble lolol. I have something like 65 or 70 and I have another 20 or so coming from eddie on ebay. I love his cuttings and plants. I also have like 3 big seed trays going with crosses. I would love to meet for coffee your not to far from me. What do you like to grow?
Cassie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.