How about a Michigan Gardener's Map?

south of Grand Rapid, MI(Zone 5a)

1Birdie....I taught in Middleville for 33 years!! Where did you live in Middleville?

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

on Parmalee RD, then for 2 yrs on Bender rd Last name is Kimmel, I had kids graduate in 98,99,'00, and '04.
Birdie

Oh I remember that name......seems to me Fran sticks in my mind..

Just checked the addy exchange...it is Fawn....(got the F right anyhow! LOL) What a small world!!

This message was edited Apr 27, 2009 7:22 AM

Niles, MI(Zone 5a)

Between Niles and Edwardsburg, north of US12,(29664 Follmer Street,)between Anderson Rd and Beebe Road

Grand Haven, MI(Zone 5a)

annabelle, I grew up just outside Bucanan! Small world!

Adding you to our map.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

This thread is really awsome it seems its true, everyone is just six people away from knowing everyone???? Or something like that. Well anyway you know what I mean. Don't you? I wish there were more DGers on this side of the great state of Michigan. Ronna

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

Sue, its is a small world. What grades did you teach??
Its funny, nobody has called me Fawn i years. Its been Birdie to everyone,EVEN my grandkids!!

Ronna, I don't see me o the map do you?? Do you want to ride over to Susie's(dejays) with me o Thursday to deliver that Tom turkey?Birdie

Birdie....I taught 3rd grade for 33 yrs and loved every second of it, but I'm glad to be retired. I just plain ran out of steam! I'm trying to pin a face to your name....I know I've probably seen you around at TK

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

I can imagine........33yrs!! I was really good friends with Celeste Wolverton, and Helen Jahnke, and so many others, I still see Heidi Van Aman,and Deb Jensens husband works for my hubby in G.R.It is a small world!! Ihope you're enjoying retirement. Are you going to the Freeport swap?

Bad Axe, Mich., FL(Zone 5a)

It's really cool to zoom out on the map to see where we all are. I don't see anyone yet in the Traverse City area.

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

hey i sure don't want to be left out of this please add 49058 to your map & Birdie I hope to get the plants tomorrow in the mail I will call you if they arrive Hope we can do our trade on thursday .
can hardly wait :) i sure hope it warms back up.
will check back later
susie

Hastings, MI(Zone 5b)

ok, I am listed as Hastings,Mi,
but I live spitting distance from Freeport MI, and that is where
my library is, so let me use Freeport,Mi zip code is 49325
Yeah!!! Go Freeport! LOL.

We JUST got our mill reopened, and now they have gas and diesel fuel also!
Don't have to go 14 miles round trip for gas anymore hoorary

sheri

Traverse City, MI

Traverse City 49686

1Birdie...for heavens sakes. I taught with Celeste and Deb for years.....Both nice nice gals and talk to Helen often (we still go to the same hair salon!) Just saw Heidi VA's youngest daughter with her new baby...what a cutie!!

I'm unsure about the Freeport gathering...we are waiting for a back surgery for DH....grrrr long story.. My garden beds are overflowing and I am very selective about getting any new additions. But we'll see!

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

sarv the swap will be a great place for you to unload some of your overflow & make room for the new ones your not sure you know you want :)) make since ?????

check back again soon
susie

Dearborn, MI

Dearborn, 48126 and Caseville, 48755

Adrian, MI(Zone 5b)

I am in Adrian,49221.

Bonnie

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Birdie I have to go to work at 11:00 a.m. on thursday. Get out at 7:30. So either you go really early or later in the day. Sure you do not want to wait to go. So you are going to do the swap huh? Wow. Ronna

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

if susie can wait its ok. you got Friday off?

Lexington, MI(Zone 6a)

Lexington 48450

Grand Haven, MI(Zone 5a)

Hey guys! I have surely missed preple by accident. Let me know if you aren't on the map and I'll get you on ASAP!

Port Hope, MI

My mailing address is Port Hope 48468. But I'm really in Port Austin Township.

Grand Haven, MI(Zone 5a)

So what zip should I use to get you where you really are?

Sand Lake, MI

Sand Lake 49343

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

LaSalle 48145

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Hi Bizzie

Welcome to the Michigan forum, this is the first time I remember seeing you post here. I live pretty close by to you in AuGres....I also belong to the Sunrise Side Iosco County Master Gardeners as well as the Tawas Bay Garden Club. Would love to meet you sometime.

Deann

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

Why isn't this a Sticky yet?

Port Hope, MI

Use 48467-Port Austin

Saginaw, MI

48601 - Saginaw / Spaulding Twp

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Wow you are getting quit a few! Good job! Ronna

Grand Haven, MI(Zone 5a)

OK you're all added! WHEW! I guess I can't miss a day at DG! LOL!

Thanks, PB for getting it stickied. I tried but got no response.

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Congrats..you are now a sticky....your up there standing tall...lol...

smiles..Diana...

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

PJ,

You stalk enough people and they eventually will cave in to get you to leave them alone :) This thread is a great idea!

Grand Haven, MI(Zone 5a)

I'm up there - but standing short. LOL!

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Allen Park 48101

Blanchard, MI(Zone 5a)

Blanchard~ 49310

Hartland, MI

Hartland 48353

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Nice job PJ.

Grand Haven, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks!