""aaron_i "" . from Freeland, Mi. Welcome to DG.

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello and welcome to the best garden site...there is...Nice to have you join us. This is the Michigan forum...Lots of friends are here...to get to know. Hope you will come here often..and chat.. Tell us what you grow...and like in your garden.. There are many things here...besides gardening...from Cooking to computer help. If you need something just ask, we can help you find your way... I know you will enjoy it..Just jump right in...Do not be bashful...Again welcome...

smiles..Diana...

Thumbnail by WantabeGardener
Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

welcome aaron_i... ^_^

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

welcome to Daves you must live close to Dori and I'm not that far from you I live in Sanford !!!!! drop in any time
Gloria

Lachine, MI

Welcome aaron_i
What type of gardening do you like the best?
I Love it all-lol minus the weeds!
Sandy

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Hi Aaron,

Welcome to Daves and to the Michigan forum. We're happy you've joined in. Tell us about your garden.

Brenda

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

Welcome Aaron!! Hope to hear from you often. Birdie

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Helllo Aaron glad to have you here with us
You are only a few miles away from me=im over here by the airport and the college!
hope to see you around
welcome
dori

Port Huron, MI(Zone 6a)

Hello from Port Huron. There are some very knowledgable gardeners here and I learn a lot from them.

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello AAron!
Hope you have a great time here..
Nice to add to our Michigan crew!!
Julie

Grand Haven, MI(Zone 5a)

Aaron I added you to the map.

http://www.communitywalk.com/map/index/370290

Freeland, MI

Wow, what a reception. Thanks.

From what I have seen, I should have joned years ago...

Aaron

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

As the days go on...you will think more and more of that...lol...This is a good bunch of people..from all over the world...Just...remember...your home state..and visit often..questions?...ask away...

Glad you are enjoying your new fun place...Happy day now...Spring..is here...much needed..for sure..

what are you planting? What is growing.....???? do not be bashful...we love to hear from you..

smiles...Happy day...Diana...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.