Bloom for Today.

Winnsboro, TX

Another bloom for your enjoyment. Summer Tsuamie (shoot I can't remember the spelling) and nothing I type looks correct. I'll have to look it up the correct spelling for the last name.

Well that's not the correct photo I think that one is actually Persian Berry. I'm still trying to get this all down.
Bear with me while I try to correct my mistakes.
Happy Gardening, Marian

This message was edited Apr 18, 2009 6:36 PM

Thumbnail by lovelyiris
Owasso, OK(Zone 6b)

Tsunami maybe??

It's a keeper

Blanchard, MI(Zone 5a)

Sorry to tell you but that isn't "Summer Tsunami".
http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/59300/

Winnsboro, TX

You are exactly right Daloverat,
I think I told ya'll I'm just learning how to post all these pictures and I clicked on the wrong one. Maybe I can get it right this time.

Here's "Summer Tsunami"

Thumbnail by lovelyiris
Winnsboro, TX

An old Iris I don't have the name of....I have a bunch of different shades of yellow OLD irises.

Thumbnail by lovelyiris
Blanchard, MI(Zone 5a)

Although the color is a bit off (that could be the camera, lighting, etc.) I say that's probably "Perisan Berry" is you said in your edit.

Perisan Berry

Thumbnail by DaLoveRat
Robertsville, MO(Zone 5b)

Here are a few of mine that bloomed today.

GINGERBREAD MAN

Thumbnail by 1913cat

TAX TIME

Thumbnail by 1913cat
Winnsboro, TX

Oh my goodness those are beautiful. You would have laughed at me if you could have seen me looking at those photos. At first I thougth it was the same Iris because of the colors. Then I had to play the game you know where you find the differences in the pictures. LOL Anyway, they are both great. At first I thought I like the top one the best because the blue beard stands out so weel against the color of the falls. Then I decided I liked the 2nd on better because the standards matched the beards, then I said what the heck, they are both beautiful and I'd love to have either one in my gardens. (grin)

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Beautiful, Cat, and they go really well together, too. Nice pictures.

Lebanon, OR

Great pictures and I love them both too. Have never been able to pick one so have them both...

D

Thank You, I cannot wait to see what blooms today.

RINGER

Thumbnail by 1913cat

PUNK

Thumbnail by 1913cat

CUBAN CUTIE

Thumbnail by 1913cat
Winnsboro, TX

Your killing me with all these beautiful photos of your irises. Looks as though you've been getting some rain at your place too.
I don't have any of those!
Happy gArdening, Marian

Love to send some of the rain to you !!!

Dee, Fancy Tales is still doing great considering all of the rain, very happy about that.

Lebanon, OR

Great Cat, it hates it here. Mid America stopped carrying it because it is so picky.

All I want is the pollen

D

They have it listed in their catalog this year, are they trying to sell it out?

Lebanon, OR

I will have to rib Paul as he said he was not going to list it this year.

LOL

D

Gilbertsville, KY(Zone 7a)

I purchased Fancy Tales from MA early in March to replace one that died several years ago.

Dennis

Lebanon, OR

Will check mine and see if there are any left if not will get a couple as well.

D

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.