Which on is it????

Catalina, AZ

I have lost many of the tags due to moving from garden to garden...I have 2 that I think it may be. Eggnog or Forever Gold. If not one of those give me an idea..... Thanks

Thumbnail by dvsdutch54
Lebanon, OR

Best place to look is Plantfiles and then type in the name and go to goggle images and then buy the one you think it is and plant next to it as that is a color that could be about 100 others as well.

D

Gilmer, TX(Zone 8b)

this is my forever gold....from the eflowergarden coop last fall....similar but maybe a little less white on the falls...?

Thumbnail by MiniPonyFarmer
Oro Valley, AZ(Zone 9a)

That sure looks like Eggnog to me. I've grown it for years. The markings, the beard, and the butterscotch coloring is a match.

Also, I feel quite sure of it's name especially since you and I live in the same area of the state (you live about 15-18 minutes away from me). I'm sure we have similar (if not exactly) the same soil conditions, weather conditions, and the same amount of sun,............so there would be little, if any, color fluctuation that would occur as opposed to IF we lived in different parts of the country.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.