Feb.18,2001

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Afternoon ya'll! Beautiful day here today, just a little chilly. Signs of spring are all around us! My goose started laying her eggs. She has 3! We found her nest yesterday on by the bayou side. We took the boat and went get her and locked her up with her gander. I am hoping for goslings this year. I was so excited.
We had a great service today at church. I am so thankful for so much. The Pastor spoke about those poor folks in El Salvador, I couldn't stop crying. We have a missionary from our church over there and he sent a letter to our Pastor. DH will be going next week to Texas to help bring a load of supplies to be shipped out to the earthquake victims. Please remember the less fortunate in your prayers. Ya'll have a great day! Blessings, LIsa

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!