HAPPY ME!!! CONCERT JULY!!!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

GUESS WHO IM GOING TO SEE
http://www.kidrock.com/
GOT MY TICKETS ALREADY!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

KID ROCK and Lynyrd skynyrd!!! rocking commerica park!!

Thumbnail by notmartha
Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

Dont get excited too soon!!! Pace yourself!! And, enjoy it like crazy!!!

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Breath Dori Breath !!!!!!;0)
Gloria

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

who ya going with?

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Have fun!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

me excited-oh ya!! didnt i see him a yr ago-YES!!
im going with my dh and my gf(again)

what would make me excited! getting to see the K I D again!

Thumbnail by notmartha
Lincoln Park, MI(Zone 5a)

Hey Dori how'd you get your tickets already we just got ours at 10...Hope to see you there!!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i joined the kid rock club!!! :)
im in section 140 lower deck

Thats what we should do...took my niece 45 mins. to get ours..she was on line plus cell & land line...My 3 nieces will be working one of the concession stands...they do it for the L.P.skate club..

Heard its all sold out and there might be a Sat.concert!!

Cedar Springs, MI(Zone 5b)

Sounds like fun!
Rock ON!!!

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

Saw him some years ago with Aerosmith...No way to sit down during that!! Congrats on your score:))

Grand Haven, MI(Zone 5a)

I wanna know how you got him to take his shirt off! WOOOOO! LOL! Who cares if he can sing??????????

I think he's kinda scanky looking but a cool singer.

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Hey Vickie,
how the heck have you been?????
Haven't seen you around ...but I haven't been here much either lately what with all the economic issues facing my self , friends and family!
It has been a tough year!!
How's your hubby??
Julie

Hubby's back to his normal.
I'm around...just busy...mainly lurk.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

they added a saturday show-with alice in chains and cypress hill
id rather see those bands!!!! dang it all!
hmmmm 2 nites with the KID! maybe!

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

Just no more topless man photo's!!!! I don not want to see cypress hill w/ there shirts off :)

Hmmmm Dori you can tell Dale you won them...ya know how you win ALL those plants!!^_^..

Our tickets finally was sent yesterday...I wrote down where we'll be sitting,lost the note,but will let you know..Did you say we can order shirts on line????

You going Patroitboy???

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

My budget's shot on gardening stuff and me remodeling a home. BUT, I have no problem reading about you ladies experiences! You guys have fun getting "Insane in the Membrane"!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

omg was that GREAT!!!
guess who i ran into!?
out of a sold out crowd there she was-Loretta!!!! i was praying i would see her and there she was just standing
there looking beautiful!!! Thankz for the margarita lady!!!

we sure had a great time!!! wooooooooooot woooooooooooot1`

I was trying to find you with binoculars on the dance field....knowing how you love to dance,gave up and here you was!!!^_^...I was sooo Happy to see you....we just gotta learn to keep the cups...by the time is was over I had lots...nice seats just a few feet from the drinks...

The Kid Rocked DEEETROIT!!!today he's there too!!!sold out again in 45 minutes...was Cheyl Crow there???if not who sang Pictures with him???

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

I heard on the radio that Kid Rock is dating Kellie Pickler. I guess they've been dating for like a year.

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

OH NO!! Say it isn't true????
Kelly is so sweet ...she is sure to be tainted by the Kid!!
Sorry Dori but that guy has been around the block a few times!!
I think he's a 'great American!" but stay away from sweet little Kelly!!
JZ
Hey that must have been some concert ..Kid and Demstratt!!!
All in the same venue..WOW!!

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

I fogot that you were going to this one...jealous still, lol! Ok, Kellie not so innocent anymore. Don't you think she's had her nose done?

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i think she is to dumb for the kid!!!

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

LOL Dori! ^_^

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

Is this what happens when gardening is slow? ;)

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

yup you got to have some thing to yack about ;0)
Gloria

Bay City, MI(Zone 5a)

Well, I went with SIL to see Tommy James and the Shondells on the RiverBoat!! Real Boat, but it was dry docked, low water! Had some UGH, kids singing LOUDLY, and playing Gtars, could not understand any of the 17 songs she sang( ll yrs. old) I asked the two ladies nest to us if they had another pair of ear pods, LOL THEN, there HE was!!! OMG, he sang SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WONDERFUL!! He left the stage and then came back when everyone called his name, REPEADLY!! OMG, SIL screamed so darn loud, I THINK I AM FOR SURE DEAF IN THE LEFT EAR :( WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, CONCERT:) YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

tootsie...That so takes me back, lol! Waaaay back! Too funny!

Bay City, MI(Zone 5a)

OMG, someone else remembers him :) All the ppl around us did not know if the deck hand (smaller fella, jeans, long, LONG, hair, black boots with silver buckles, moving around the stage checking the G-tars!! We all wondered!! But then there he was, as soon as his wonderour(LOL) mouth opened, WE KNEW IT WAS HIM!!! He gave such a wonder performance, I gave it ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!! Some wonderful husbands took their ladies down the stairs, down to in front of him and the stage and just danced away!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Sounds like you had a great time Dori. My husband worked that concert shuttling people there and back to their homes afterward with Trinity Transportation.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

ITS SUMMERTIME IN NORTHERN MICHIGAN!!!
LUVIN IT

KID ROCK CD-POOL-SUNSHINE --HEAT!!!!!!!!!!

MAKES A HAPPY DORI!!!

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

Glad to see ya posting and happy Dori...some of us were wondering how you were:))

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

im fine just busy with life-im always missing in action come late spring to fall ----i will return inside again .......
This is what i wait for all winter-SUMMER!!!

The baby went with mom and dad friday so im FREE again to play............!

having fun tis the key
hugz all!!!

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Good to "see" you Dori glad your warm I'm still trying to get to your house so dont be suprised if I just show up I'll look for you in the pool ;0)
Gloria

Bay City, MI(Zone 5a)

Hey Gloria, let me know when your going to see Dori? She just sent me a messg, to come over :) I have been to her house lots of times, but every time her gardens are even more beautiful than before :)))))))))))))
Just give me a hollar....Hey I will send you a d-mail
Tootsie

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Got your d mail YOU HAVE MAIL I love going to Doris and I have to get my day lilys before she hollers at me or thinks I went old barined on her lol ;0)
Gloria

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Dori, my sister bought a house near Forrester. She is right across the street from Lake Huron. It sure is beautiful. How far would you be from there. Just curious.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.