Need window treatment suggestions

southeast, NE

Penneys is having a great sale on blinds - 50% off of custom made blinds and then another 15% if you use Penneys credit card. In our formal living room we have 4 windows that are 70 length by 25 next to each other - so there are 4 long windows that form one big window. I love this window as it looks out into our wind break. However, even with our pella windows, the sun really beats in there in the afternoon and I think it would help cut the heat in there in the summer by putting in blinds. I want to put in the Bali duvet blinds. My question is - do you think I should put in 4 separate blinds or one big patio type of blind? I'm not even sure if they make a patio blind that is that wide (120 inches wide). Thanks!

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!