4/25 Georgia Roundup Cancelled (Please Read)

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

Hi everyone:

It is with regret that I am going to have to cancel the RU on 4/25. As many of you know, I was hospitalized for a week and while I am feeling much better, I am still not 100%

Also the county has gone great guns with this road project. Between the clear cutting, the dust, the noise and the smoke, it will not make for an environment I would like for my guests.

Sorry everyone! I was really looking forward to seeing everyone again. Maybe next year, all this will be behind us and we can get together.

Brennan

You will be in my prayers and I hope you are feeling better soon!! Concentrate on you and please let us know if there is anything more you need!

Susan

Thumbnail by Raggedyann
Dahlonega, GA

I wish you a speedy recovery .God bless , digger

Hi BB ... sorry to hear you've been in the hospital? I sure didn't know about that. Glad you're home and hope you're recouping now.
Hugs&blessings ... ~Susan

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

I understand the situation all too well.Get better. Mike

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Brennan, I'm sure we all understand. Hope you will be feeling 100% soon and the noise and dust will not take too long!
Take care.
Coby

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

Get well soon! ^_^

Lula, GA(Zone 7b)

Best Wishes for a speedy recovery BB. I've been out of the loop and am sorry to hear about your situation. Good health to you.... we'll do it another time.

Here's hoping you're well enough to garden soon.

And can we buy those wonderful tomatoes you've grown? I don't know the details about your farmer's market, but I'm sure it's worth the drive from up here.....

details please

Pam

Hi Pam:

Our market starts June 6th. It is located in downtown Lawrenceville across from the courthouse. Hours are 8-12 each Saturday. Website: http://www.lawrencevillefarmersmarket.com/?TabId=36

Once stuff is ready, you can also stop by our place to buy. Just email us to make an appointment

BB

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

Take care of yourself and please let me know if there is anything I can help you and Mrs. B with. I'm not too far away from ya'.

Nicole

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

BB, sorry to hear you were in the hospital.... glad you are out.
prayers for your recovery,

Elaine..
saving that website for those tomatoes.

How are you feeling BB? I'm sorry to hear you have been under the weather but just wanted to check in on you!

Much, much better Triple G

Thanks

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.